HTML Abandoned The Lewd House: The Summer Of Sexy-time [v17.12.10] [Elerneron]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

jackedall

Dec 4, 2017
from te creator of the game:

any updates on this game yet?
Still on hiatus, sorry about that.

As I covered before, I am dedicating the majority of my focus at the moment to the reboot of Daycare Manager since the end-point goals of that project are more proximal and visible. I'm going to need more free hours in the day in order to have a reasonable chance of finishing The Lewd House, and for that I would need a stream of income from something like Patreon, and for that I would need to already be producing good stories of a quality that would encourage patreon funding, I would not expect anyone to give me money for the sparse work that has been done with The Lewd House so far. It has serious promise, but I'm certain you can admit what's there so far is simply not worth the amount I would need to dedicate my full time to the project.

In other words, the project is shelved but not abandoned. I fully intend to come back to it once I have secured the reveneu stream via putting out other works worth paying for. (Yeah, I'm not so arrogant to fool myself into thinking I can ask for that kind of thing up front before I have put out anything. That's exactly the reason I've moved to a more proximaly completable project.)

joh

Aug 20, 2017
I love the game so far but I love the creator even more he seems honest and reasonable and not cocky what so ever I will help any way I can thank you for the job you have done so far

Reactions: Easy Pete

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
did the game ever get to have bestiality content before it was shelved? to looked for the bestiality tag and found this game.

Dude Lebowski

Jul 5, 2018
from te creator of the game:
As I covered before, I am dedicating the majority of my focus at the moment to the reboot of Daycare Manager since the end-point goals of that project are more proximal and visible.
Got a playable copy of Daycare Manager available yet?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
yeah, i was wondering if there was anywhere we can follow the progress of daycare manager.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
is pm'ing allowed or where to find it? i'm pretty sure directing people without linking is ok.

jackedall

Dec 4, 2017
HiHo, It has been a month since the last update, anything to report? Is there any development taking place on this game? I have been following your other project and see the nature of progress there, it seems to be slow going but positive movement towards release. Still waiting to see this move forward and get some additional content. I hope all contributors are doing well.
Hopefully waiting....
So, what part of "indefinite haitus" and "needs the money I would hopefully get from having successfully completed a more completable project first" don't you understand? I'm sorry to say that it's quite likely this game will remain stalled out until I have completed Daycare Manager to a fairly advanced degree, and maybe even worked on a few other projects if Daycare Manager doesn't bring in enough.

Lewd House is a passion project I won't truly abandon permanently, but completing it will require a great deal of personal free time that I simply will not be able to get while working and going to school.

jackedall

Dec 4, 2017
hmm can see it is a old update there is on this site.. Version: 0.17.12.10 there is a Version: 0_18_02_07_00

jackedall

Dec 4, 2017
i was to low on post :)

without space
i am not allow to post the link

and here is the lates V. of the game

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
Jemini has it on Hiatus, not Abandoned. There IS a difference, though not to some fans.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Jemini has it on Hiatus, not Abandoned. There IS a difference, though not to some fans.
At this point does it really matter? When I see a game on hiatus I usually assume the game will be on hold for a period and the will assume regular development, not 1000 words a month. With the rate of development, from what is public, if something doesn't change the game will never be completed. You can argue semantics, but to everyone else the games abandoned. It's a shame really, since I first saw this game on the site I had really high hopes; then one issue happened after another and lead us here. Personally I'm still hoping one day you'll be able to find some stability and be able to comeback to this project, if you even have the passion anymore that is.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
It's because it's such a unique game, unlike most other's of the same genre. If you don't have time to work on it, it's not much point handing it to people that also don't have time to work on it. Unless you plan on trying to sell it, why not make it open source through git, and let other people bug fix and add content to it?

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes