HTML Abandoned The Lewd House: The Summer Of Sexy-time [v17.12.10] [Elerneron]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Sirshocker

Jul 24, 2018
Thanks guys. I'll post some art of our style for it, when my artist is able to draw some more art for it. Perhaps general looks for the loud girls and the like. I shall see. I hope you guys like it.
when its done do you think you can post a link to download the game to play but not on a browser with working images and other stuff ?

Dec 15, 2017
While this isn't a 100% surefire certainty of the girls looks, i can offer these as a general idea for you guys.
I agree, it looks pretty good. Just curious if their will be loli content like the other one? I know how difficult it is to find someone to create that content. Anyways, thanks for posting on here and letting us know about the game you are working on!

Sirshocker

Jul 24, 2018
Should be loli. We would have the girls be the same age as in the show, as making them older would complicate things such as Lori not being in college and so on.Largley, it's simply more logical to keep them their ages inculding loli.
nice but and this isn't me but what about other fetishes like girl getting forced scenes, girl on girl scenes ect.?

Reactions: Gaboris
Dec 15, 2017
So, one last question about content. Will there be urination and scat content? I ask knowing that scat is probably out, because that is definitely not for everybody, but still curious. As far as urination goes, I am wondering if it is indeed in your game and if it will be similar to what we had with this game.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm currently working on a loud house game. It has some stuff planed for it like pregnancy and such like this one did. I've put together a small team already, we have an artist and 2 writers and all and all it's going slowly but smootlhy.
This is for "the lewd house". So make your own thread here. And here's a reminder about "loli" rules. This is the link.

Reactions: Gaboris
Dec 15, 2017
I'm looking for a coder to help with the loud house game. If anyone knows one or a good one please lend a hand? I simply lack one right now for the Ren'py.
Unfortunately, I do not know any coders. I would post a thread on here asking for some. You might also try All The Fallen forum as well. They probably have coders on there who have no problem coding loli content. Hopefully someone else on here knows one or can give you more suggestions on where to find one. Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but happy to hear your game is at the stage for coding.

SLUTNUT

Sep 18, 2017
Unfortunately, I do not know any coders. I would post a thread on here asking for some. You might also try All The Fallen forum as well. They probably have coders on there who have no problem coding loli content. Hopefully someone else on here knows one or can give you more suggestions on where to find one. Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but happy to hear your game is at the stage for coding.
like you said all the fallen forum could be the first place to look so here's a link:

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
guys the game still look here is updated

Look at the date on the filename. It's from last year and was the last version released. The game's semi-official forum doesn't even have an update. It's dead.

Reactions: DarkMiros
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes