HTML Abandoned The Lewd House: The Summer Of Sexy-time [v17.12.10] [Elerneron]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Maxsion wood

Jun 9, 2017
Hey Elerneron, I really like what you've done with the interface. What do you use to design it? Some Adobe product or something? And then you export the design and use it in twine?

Anyway, I like the general look of it. Since it tends to stretch to fill the available screen area, maybe you could have options to scale it to some predefined sizes, and have it like letterboxed on super-wide screens? That would solve a problem I saw mentioned on the front page. Unless you sorted it out in another way somehow.

But, I don't like the map. What if you used these instead?

Looking good

rosh3n

Jun 9, 2017
Got it working on android it's all I got :FeelsBadMan: but used Firefox go to options use request desktop it starts and actually loads entire screen instead of just box of Lincoln's text as far as I got so far hope it goes well for me really want to play it :).

Edit: alright plays good and everything the buttons to gonna stairs are hard to use on so small a screen but perseverance defines character right tried to zoom in to make it easier but the entire game resized into a clutter all together if you could fix that would be great other than the problems on my own end given all I have is a phone great game.

Edit mk2 I guess: fixed it did the same thing in chrome doesn't fall in itself weird guess it doesn't like fire fox kyuubi haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thirak

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
Monitoring this one for sure. The Loud House is an absolute dream series for an incest guy and all the characters are super endearing, so I hope this turns out great!

P.S. Luan is best girl.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I hope that development continues on this.
It's Elerneron, so its sort of hit and miss with his history.

When he gets quiet for too long, then you should start to worry that's a sign he is getting bored with the project. Seen it before. Much as I love his stuff he doesn't get much to completion, but at least he is honest about it. Talented guy with great ideas, he just needs a team to implement them so he can move on.

S

SCATBORD_VIKING

9 pages for a game that hasn't changed since initial release 4 months ago

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
Sorry about the long silence. I'll start things off by saying that the game has continued to be developed. Jemini has made steady progress, we have picked up a new coder in the person of soobtoob, and most recently we have a pledge of a dedicated artist who is more promising as a long term partner for the game than Blargsnarf can afford to be (no offense to Blargsnarf at all). So things are actually going quite well for the game.

I am having trouble myself dealing with working full time and trying to find time to work on the game. I am not used to working 8 hours a day, five to seven days a week with an hour commute each way. I may find more time in the future to work with the game, but for the moment I'm barely hanging on in an advisory capacity. I do have good news on the personal front . . . I do not have lung cancer as was a possibility. I should be more relieved, but I'm too busy being pissed off at how long it took them to be able to tell me that information.

Anyway, on to Jemini's changelog:

*Added a "wait" action available in all rooms and at all times so long as you are not in the middle of an event, it passes 60 minutes.
*Added a scene to the end of the 2nd day alluding to an upcoming "d-day" event where all the post-pubescent girls menstruate at once.
*Added dialogue with Lisa discussing the approach of "d-day." (The dialogue is different depending on whether or not there is anyone else in the room.)
*Added 7 missions with dad where he teaches you to cook a different meal on each day of the week, all pulled from the "fed up" episode.
*Re-worked the coding to enable layered sprites that are naked on their base layer. (currently due to us having no naked sprites, the original sprites are being used as place-holders)

Get the game here (as always) - You only need the most recent file :

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Sorry about the long silence. I'll start things off by saying that the game has continued to be developed. Jemini has made steady progress, we have picked up a new coder in the person of soobtoob, and most recently we have a pledge of a dedicated artist who is more promising as a long term partner for the game than Blargsnarf can afford to be (no offense to Blargsnarf at all). So things are actually going quite well for the game.
Take all the time you guys need! Just glad to see progress is still being made :)

M

MantisK

I am having trouble myself dealing with working full time and trying to find time to work on the game. I am not used to working 8 hours a day, five to seven days a week with an hour commute each way. I may find more time in the future to work with the game, but for the moment I'm barely hanging on in an advisory capacity. I do have good news on the personal front . . . I do not have lung cancer as was a possibility. I should be more relieved, but I'm too busy being pissed off at how long it took them to be able to tell me that information.

Anyway, on to Jemini's changelog:

*Added a "wait" action available in all rooms and at all times so long as you are not in the middle of an event, it passes 60 minutes.
*Added a scene to the end of the 2nd day alluding to an upcoming "d-day" event where all the post-pubescent girls menstruate at once.
*Added dialogue with Lisa discussing the approach of "d-day." (The dialogue is different depending on whether or not there is anyone else in the room.)
*Added 7 missions with dad where he teaches you to cook a different meal on each day of the week, all pulled from the "fed up" episode.
*Re-worked the coding to enable layered sprites that are naked on their base layer. (currently due to us having no naked sprites, the original sprites are being used as place-holders)

Get the game here (as always) - You only need the most recent file :
So, you have the naked sprites ready, but not implemented. Wouldn't it have been better to delay this non-update until you actually had the only viable visible change? It is the most critical one in a game about sex.
Suggestion, peaking??? Accidental bathroom walk-in's??? ANYTHING???

Reactions: Fushan

OpiumDew7

Mar 23, 2017
So, you have the naked sprites ready, but not implemented. Wouldn't it have been better to delay this non-update until you actually had the only viable visible change? It is the most critical one in a game about sex.
ah the thing about that, this game's development is moving at the rate of a snail and I think the point of the update was more so as proof of life rather than a groundbreaking update.

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
No, we don't have nude sprites. There is a system in place to display said sprites once we do have them, but we do not yet. We have just had an artist sign on that will be drawing said sprites, however, and peeping scenes are on the to-do list.

Reactions: OpiumDew7

Enearde

Nov 8, 2016
ah the thing about that, this game's development is moving at the rate of a snail and I think the point of the update was more so as proof of life rather than a groundbreaking update.
I feel the game has gone a long way under the hood. The interface still feel a bit cluttered but everything has its place, map movement is good and intuitive, events work fine... it's not perfect but I can feel the improvement. Content will come, even if it's kinda slow, as long as it's good I'm not worrying. This game looks very promising and hopefully sometimes in the near future Elerneron's team will pick up the rhythm and updates will come quicker.

Reactions: OpiumDew7
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes