HTML Abandoned The Lewd House: The Summer Of Sexy-time [v17.12.10] [Elerneron]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

dconsmith

Aug 21, 2017
the images dont work

never mind, i just opened the wrong game, anybody got a walkthrough for this?

Last edited:

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
Both the mega and filebox links are down.
I'm not seeing an issue with the Mega link to the release folder. Can someone else verify that there is a problem? (Since I own the account I might be seeing it where others couldn't.)

anybody got a walkthrough for this game?
The game is too short for a walkthrough. For a hint to a hard to trigger scene, pee in the backyard so that someone will show up before you're done peeing.

can you put rimjobs into the game
Possible, but for now I'm just happy with whatever Jemini is willing to add. I may make suggestions later, or try to fulfill some when the factory has a two week shutdown in December.

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
It looks like it was a problem with the websites, not the upload. I was able to download it today and play it.

I enjoyed it even though it's really only a proof of concept. The writing was pretty charming, the characters felt right and having Lincoln in your ear like that is pretty cute. Everyone had a good voice I think. The premise kicks ass too. Using Lisa's mastery of science as a way not just to justify smoothing over any incest offspring genetic problems but actually making that the main driving cause for Lincoln going around knocking everybody up is inspired.

That said I'm not too sure about that 'Lily's real father' twist. I think with games like this it's better to have it start out sort of innocent and then slowly start escalating the craziness. Gives people more time to get acclimated to the world and feel like it's the real thing, then as you slowly have the MC get more and more intimate with the girls it doesn't feel as jarring. You could have Lisa blackmailing Lincoln with something innocent like a hidden dirty magazine he has that she discovered and use it to get him to try and seduce his sisters (claiming it's because she's writing a study on interpersonal relationships within families or something), while secretly she feeds him the DNA-altering cookie and just uses the 'try and get them to kiss you' thing to get the ball rolling because she's sure once it gets to that point their teenage hormones will make it happen anyway.

I'm also leery of having to micromanage so many systems (food, thirst, pee, poop, hygiene, arousal, cum, sleep). It feels like it would ultimately just become distracting and the only one you could really have any kind of fun with is arousal, with that getting too high causing him to get handsy with his sisters resulting in an affection hit if their love stat isn't high enough? Heck, I'm not sure. Still, I'd be open to see how it goes. The writing is overall really charming like I said, and that's the biggest thing that makes these games good or not, so I'd definitely be interested to see how it all goes. Not to mention I'm a Loud House superfan and an impregnation freak besides. It's a shame outside issues have caused development to get stunted but hopefully the project still goes forward somehow.

Reactions: supanova999

dconsmith

Aug 21, 2017
I'm not seeing an issue with the Mega link to the release folder. Can someone else verify that there is a problem? (Since I own the account I might be seeing it where others couldn't.)

The game is too short for a walkthrough. For a hint to a hard to trigger scene, pee in the backyard so that someone will show up before you're done peeing.

Possible, but for now I'm just happy with whatever Jemini is willing to add. I may make suggestions later, or try to fulfill some when the factory has a two week shutdown in December.
...wait you can pee outside of the toilet?

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
It looks like it was a problem with the websites, not the upload. I was able to download it today and play it.
Good, I'd hate to think that my game had become inaccessible. It's good to know people can still get it.

I enjoyed it even though it's really only a proof of concept. The writing was pretty charming, the characters felt right and having Lincoln in your ear like that is pretty cute. Everyone had a good voice I think. The premise kicks ass too. Using Lisa's mastery of science as a way not just to justify smoothing over any incest offspring genetic problems but actually making that the main driving cause for Lincoln going around knocking everybody up is inspired.
Thank you, it seemed the easiest way of going all pervy while still staying relatively true to the source material.

That said I'm not too sure about that 'Lily's real father' twist. I think with games like this it's better to have it start out sort of innocent and then slowly start escalating the craziness. Gives people more time to get acclimated to the world and feel like it's the real thing, then as you slowly have the MC get more and more intimate with the girls it doesn't feel as jarring. You could have Lisa blackmailing Lincoln with something innocent like a hidden dirty magazine he has that she discovered and use it to get him to try and seduce his sisters (claiming it's because she's writing a study on interpersonal relationships within families or something), while secretly she feeds him the DNA-altering cookie and just uses the 'try and get them to kiss you' thing to get the ball rolling because she's sure once it gets to that point their teenage hormones will make it happen anyway.
I take your point, but right now I am satisfied with the pacing. I'll let Jemini know of your concerns, and depending on his feelings on the mater, we may, or may not, change things.

I'm also leery of having to micromanage so many systems (food, thirst, pee, poop, hygiene, arousal, cum, sleep). It feels like it would ultimately just become distracting and the only one you could really have any kind of fun with is arousal, with that getting too high causing him to get handsy with his sisters resulting in an affection hit if their love stat isn't high enough? Heck, I'm not sure. Still, I'd be open to see how it goes. The writing is overall really charming like I said, and that's the biggest thing that makes these games good or not, so I'd definitely be interested to see how it all goes. Not to mention I'm a Loud House superfan and an impregnation freak besides. It's a shame outside issues have caused development to get stunted but hopefully the project still goes forward somehow.
Energy is a gameplay mechanic to add challenge to the game.
Food/Bowels are there as a gameplay mechanic to add challenge to the game as well as an avenue to the optional scatophila content.
Thirst/Bladder are there as a gameplay mechanic to add challenge to the game as well as an avenue to the optional urophilia content.
Hygiene is a gameplay mechanic to add challenge to the game. Some of the sisters prefer you clean (especially Lola) and some prefer you dirty (especially Lana) adding value to this stat.
Semen is a gameplay mechanic that limits sexual actions, thus requiring more careful gameplay to get what you want.
Arousal and Corruption limit when Lincoln is willing to have sex and what he is willing to do . . . again gameplay.
Trouble is actually the PRIMARY statistic of the game as it regulates the Game Over condition.

I hope this explains why I have each stat in the game to your satisfaction. If it makes you feel better, there will be rewards in game that will help with regulating these, and even negate the need to do so in some cases.

Jemini

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2017
Hello, this is Jemini here. Elerneron recently linked me here in response to the post he just responded to above.

I thought it would be good to see what people were saying, but my primary reason for coming over here was in search of inspiration and suggestions. I asked for this over on the other site, my primary stomping grounds, (which I cannot link to because I have not yet passed my 1st 3 posts,) but I got very few good replies.

What I am looking for is early game material, things that are mostly innocent but serve to increase the "like," "love," and "corruption" stats of yourself, your parents, and your sisters.

So far, I have personally come up with the cooking side-quest which is mostly concerned with raising the "like" stats of your father during the quest, and then the entire family with the non-standard meals you can start to make after the quest, making it the easiest and most efficient way in the game to raise "like" stats.

Our newest writer, Drow-Chan, came up with a scene where you have a tea party with Lola. This has not been strongly flushed out yet, but it has possibilities.

A few yet to be implemented side-quest style events I have thought up include 1. Helping Lucy with her poetry. 2. Playing with Lana, Lana style. In other words, lots of mud, animal-related things, and things that are just plain gross and not in a sexy way. (Can also lead to "a sexy way" with high enough corruption stats.) 3. Fixing the house with Lana. In reference to the episode talking about how the house is just falling apart, you and Lana take it upon yourselves to fix the house. 4. Lisa's inventions. In addition to the main quest progression, there will also be some side inventions you can help Lisa with. This can get your stats up with her, but it could also unlock several cool devices the player can make use of.

Some yet to be implemented suggestions people on the other site have given are 1. Walk in on Lori in the middle of a phone conversation. (Exact details not yet flushed out.) 2. Assist Lola with her parents (suggestions on the details highly requested.) 3. Peeping scenes in the bathroom or the girls' bedrooms.

After re-reading the suggestion thread on the other site, I just realized my mind somehow phased over a whole slew of suggestions someone gave. The following suggestions are all from that one member.
1. Using Lisa's tracker chips to find various family members.
2. A repeat of the Lola pagent suggestion.
3. Use Freudian conditioning to get Luan to tell raunchier jokes, thus corrupting her.
4. Someone decides Lana has to take a bath. You help the family track her down (or, my addition to the suggestion, you could also help her hide.)
5. Help Leni with modeling some clothes, and possibly rope in some other sisters you have high stats with.

Well, simply re-iterating all the suggestions I have already received seems to have reminded me I have a lot of potential material to work with already, but I will accept further suggestions because I can always use more. (FYI, I actually left 3 suggestions off the list above due to them containing spoilers for the show that come up in the 2nd season.)

Last edited:

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
I've only seen snippets of the show, so I don't have many ideas. Ronnie Anne should definitely get involved somehow.

One thing I really would suggest is not to gate all the late game content by trying to develop all the girls simultaneously. It would be far better to take the Vren (Lab Rats developer) route of developing all the way toward the "end" first. That way, the game is somewhat rewarding for patrons. Then expand the game horizontally by including scenes for more girls, or expand it in the middle with more quests for those who already have late game content. Adding other features is great, but trying to add too many at once will leave the game stagnant.

Jemini

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2017
I've only seen snippets of the show, so I don't have many ideas. Ronnie Anne should definitely get involved somehow.

One thing I really would suggest is not to gate all the late game content by trying to develop all the girls simultaneously. It would be far better to take the Vren (Lab Rats developer) route of developing all the way toward the "end" first. That way, the game is somewhat rewarding for patrons. Then expand the game horizontally by including scenes for more girls, or expand it in the middle with more quests for those who already have late game content. Adding other features is great, but trying to add too many at once will leave the game stagnant.
Thank you for that suggestion. I don't think I have the ability to submit a poll here, but I just made a poll over on my afore mentioned primary stomping grounds, All The Fallen, asking which character I should put the majority of my focus on first in response to this suggestion.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Well taking the character's personalities into consideration there are a few things you can do.
  • Lori, sexy phone conversations with Bobby as she gets more corrupted, maybe walking in on her when she is masturbating with him
  • Leni could end up doing some modeling, maybe even up to lingerie modeling once corrupted. Using her fear of spiders as a way to get things to move along
  • Luna might be tougher but maybe shorter outfits when she plays out, Lincoln can help make her clothes with Leni that show off more of her body (increasing corruption and her audience attendance increases)
  • Luan's raunchy jokes is a good fit with her personality,
  • Lynn might be tough with the sports, but maybe wrestling could work (there should be a lot there for sexy wrestling)
I agree with Ronnie Anne being involved somehow, just not sure how. When things get stuck, maybe use Clyde as a sort of help, Lincoln usually uses Clyde as a foil to get past situations he is stuck in anyway.

Reactions: Leo Kriztofer

eeveegirl28

Sep 29, 2017
I'm so glad to hear that this game is still in production, the game itself has a lot of potential, I'm hooked to see what is to come

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes