HTML Abandoned The Lewd House: The Summer Of Sexy-time [v17.12.10] [Elerneron]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
I appreciate that you have taken to my suggestion so readily. I'd point to the success of Summertime Saga, as another game following that model, as further encouragement.

I do want to point out that hosting the poll on a loli focused site is going to sway the results. If that's where support for the game comes from, then that's as it should be. But if you want to attract a wider audience, then other places may be better. In any case, I wish you good luck with your development.

Jemini

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2017
Which characters can you have sex currently?
I was working on a scene with Lana that is currently the only scene with the potential to go in that direction, and there is an unfinished bit in the works that starts to move things in that direction assuming corruption levels are high enough. (Functionally though, it might as well not be there due to the fact that there are not sufficient scenes yet that can raise corruption.)

With the direction the aforementioned poll is going through, it is looking like Lynn may be the first to get a full-scale opportunity at a sex scene, in which case the partially developed Lana scene may just be tinkered around with a bit but not taken further at any kind of significant pace until Lynn's story is fleshed out more.

Jemini

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2017
Oh, and that last post was my 3rd post, which means I am now able to link to the poll in case any of you want to get in on it and correct for the problem that Quazar87 pointed out.

I do want to point out that hosting the poll on a loli focused site is going to sway the results.
Anyway, link here.

(I hope the mods here can forgive the double post considering the circumstances.)

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
I agree with Ronnie Anne being involved somehow, just not sure how.
If we're going with Season 1, Ronnie Anne's involvement could be how to deal with her bullying. You could do the romance path, like in the series, and slowly get her to like you or you could bully her back and humiliate her in different ways to corrupt her.

Luna can probably be the same thing as Luan, where you help her write some lyrics. Have it where she wants to sing about something personal, but doesn't know where to start, so you go and find out about some of her favorite things. You can have it where the default answer is her family, and that ends the quest, but you could also snoop in her room and find some erotic things that she likes and have her write about that.

Leni dealing with fashion definitely works. You could also take advantage of her airheadedness and her being literal minded. Maybe an event similar to the Emporer's New Clothes where you convince her to walk around naked.

Contact sports with Lynn is the best bet. Play fair and lose, or cheat to win and corrupt her.

Jemini

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2017
If we're going with Season 1, Ronnie Anne's involvement could be how to deal with her bullying. You could do the romance path, like in the series, and slowly get her to like you or you could bully her back and humiliate her in different ways to corrupt her.
Fairly little way to justify that alternative timeline beings the game is set to take place in the summer and the bullying issue is solved while they are still going to school.

A lot of people really want to see Ronnie Anne's involvement, and I plan to have her involved. Currently, I am really hoping the writing staff write her back into the story after having so obviously written her out at the beginning of the current season. However, if they don't by the time we get around to approaching her involvement, we're just going to set the game to take place in the summer before she moves (since, as the 2 April fool's day episodes indicate, each season is set to take place in the space of 1 comic-time year. I.E. a year passes yet mysteriously nobody ages.)

Jemini

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2017
so basicly this game has litterally no sex content in it?
You could put it that way. I've not been in a terrible rush to push that content, rather I have had more of a focus up until now on fleshing out the non-sexual interaction scenes, such as the whole learning to cook side-quest with your dad.

Now that I am taking a new direction of pushing one character's content to the end it will probably drop the time-estimate significantly till an actual sex scene is included. I don't have the luxury of seeing the work actively progressing in this new direction yet, so I can't give an actual time-estimate just yet.

If you are wanting to see something to tide you over, I did start a page for excerpts of the game's lewd content in progress over on a story site that uses a wiki format in order to make multiple choice stories. Call it a teaser release.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Hang on, I JUST looked at your Patreon because I was going to start throwing you some money every month for an awesome game like this and you said development was stopped. I was so disappointed and now its coming back?

Jemini

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2017
Hang on, I JUST looked at your Patreon because I was going to start throwing you some money every month for an awesome game like this and you said development was stopped. I was so disappointed and now its coming back?
That's a bit of the confusing point. He actually handed off the development to me. In complete open honesty though, so you know where your money would be going in you DID decide to do as you say, I have to mention that my progress has slowed down significantly and most of my efforts recently have been in getting the now 4 person staff (Including me) coordinated rather than actual work on the game, and now we are trying to get all efforts on a single path depending on the direction that the poll is going to take. I haven't gotten any actual work on the game in in a while, however, our artist and programmer have added the doghouse as a place that can be traveled to and they are now working on the sprites. It is the writing side which consists of me and a sub-writer that has slowed down to a stop.

The current staff is myself: Main writer and project coordinator.
Soobtoob: Main coder
NuMe: Main and only artist
Drow-Chan: Sub writer. (at present, has only contributed 1 scene.)

Elerneron is still sorta there as a consultant coder. His most recent contribution was to chip in his 2 cents as we were debating whether to keep the current PNG format for the game's images or switch it over to SVG. We decided on SVG in order to help with the scaling to different screen sizes.

(The most recent version of the game has links to my patreon and soobtoob's patreon. The artist it links to is our old artist that attached to the program and then just up and disappeared without contributing a thing. We need to update in order to add the 2 new members' patreons.)

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Im happy giving you money as long as the game is being developed, obviously being coordinated is important. I just really really want to see this game get developed.

On a side note I do hope you involve the father with all this, maybe a few tag team scenes ;) and I really hope that as a different person you wont shy away from making scenes with all of the girls and not just the ones above a certain age, thats the one thing I loved when I saw this game was that he hinted that he wasnt afraid of showing sex with way younger characters, kind of pushes the boundaries really far when it comes to your typical loli/shota game.

Jemini

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2017
Im happy giving you money as long as the game is being developed, obviously being coordinated is important. I just really really want to see this game get developed.

On a side note I do hope you involve the father with all this, maybe a few tag team scenes ;) and I really hope that as a different person you wont shy away from making scenes with all of the girls and not just the ones above a certain age, thats the one thing I loved when I saw this game was that he hinted that he wasnt afraid of showing sex with way younger characters, kind of pushes the boundaries really far when it comes to your typical loli/shota game.
I have recieved a lot of requests for the involvement of the father as well as Clyde, both for double teams and also for homosexual content. Neither of those things are quite my forte, but I absolutely do have plans to write that content anyway.

(I will note it would be more obligatory than empassioned on my part, so the quality might suffer a little. I will still write it, but the quality may be higher if we can get another sub-writer who is more into that kind of content.)

As for going younger, Elerneron has already programed the game with content locks that default to age 11 (Lincoln's age, thus by default locks sexual content with the sisters younger than him) and defaults scat, bestiality, WS, homosexuality, and BDSM to off, all can be turned on by going into the settings and the age can be reduced down to as low as zero.

I don't have a lot of issue with the younger ages, and my issues with homosexuality and WS are fairly minimal and easy for me to write decent content of that sort despite it not really being my thing, I can fake it well (but someone who has decent writing skills and is more passionate than me about the subject can likely do a better job.) I usually do not do well with bestiality, but I think the context of this game as a Loud House parody and the general tone that the show has in the first place should make it easier to write than my previous attempts at it. The subjects I am a bit more concerned about my ability to treat fairly are the Scat and BDSM categories. I am not certain I can do a good job representing that sort of content, whereas the others I believe I can at least do a passing job, even if it doesn't quite measure up to the same standard I do the rest of the content.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I have recieved a lot of requests for the involvement of the father as well as Clyde, both for double teams and also for homosexual content. Neither of those things are quite my forte, but I absolutely do have plans to write that content anyway.

(I will note it would be more obligatory than empassioned on my part, so the quality might suffer a little. I will still write it, but the quality may be higher if we can get another sub-writer who is more into that kind of content.)

As for going younger, Elerneron has already programed the game with content locks that default to age 11 (Lincoln's age, thus by default locks sexual content with the sisters younger than him) and defaults scat, bestiality, WS, homosexuality, and BDSM to off, all can be turned on by going into the settings and the age can be reduced down to as low as zero.

I don't have a lot of issue with the younger ages, and my issues with homosexuality and WS are fairly minimal and easy for me to write decent content of that sort despite it not really being my thing, I can fake it well (but someone who has decent writing skills and is more passionate than me about the subject can likely do a better job.) I usually do not do well with bestiality, but I think the context of this game as a Loud House parody and the general tone that the show has in the first place should make it easier to write than my previous attempts at it. The subjects I am a bit more concerned about my ability to treat fairly are the Scat and BDSM categories. I am not certain I can do a good job representing that sort of content, whereas the others I believe I can at least do a passing job, even if it doesn't quite measure up to the same standard I do the rest of the content.
If you need someone who likes fetishes such as the younger ages, bestiality, or BDSM content, I'd be more than happy to help :)

Jemini

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2017
I will waiting for lana scene. Good luck.
That one was starting to go long and unfortunately had to be temporarily put on hold for the sake of re-focusing on something that actually may go out at a reasonable time-scale. I'm still planning to complete it, perhaps with a different approach for how to complete it (such as doing all the low corruption scenes first instead of all corruption levels at once,) but for now the focus is likely to be on Lynn and Lilly (and maybe Leni.)

If you need someone who likes fetishes such as the younger ages, bestiality, or BDSM content, I'd be more than happy to help :)
If you want to get on the writing staff, the way to do that is to PM me, preferably over on my primary stomping grounds.

Get in contact via PM and then give me some of your written work in scripted format. That is, give the name of the speaker, a colon, and then the words that speaker says. The focus is primarily dialogue driven with non-speech content only where it is necessary (which seems to be very frequent for sex scenes, but you could get along almost 100% on dialogue only for some scenes outside of that.) For non-speech content, give it a different demarcation such as an *asterisk bracketing* or -en dash bracketing- or just note the narrator as the speaker. Basically, the same format used in the version I uploaded to the wiki site that showcases lewd scenes in progress.

Also, FYI, I am actually at my best writing characters (for lewd stories) who act like they are in the 8-14 age range. Since the twins, Lana and Lola, act older than their actual age of 6, and Lisa acts a fair bit older as well, that only places Lily outside of the range where I am most comfortable and inspired, and I don't tend to have too much trouble handling characters who are older than 14 if they are highly well established like Lori, Leni, and Luna.

My only serious problem would be the character of Lincoln's mom which is actually the worst established character in the entire show. Her character is just... the generic cartoon mom from every American cartoon primarily aimed at kids ever made. (For the record, Lori is the best established character in terms of character development. She's even a better established character than Lincoln so far as that goes.)

Last edited:

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
That one was starting to go long and unfortunately had to be temporarily put on hold for the sake of re-focusing on something that actually may go out at a reasonable time-scale. I'm still planning to complete it, perhaps with a different approach for how to complete it (such as doing all the low corruption scenes first instead of all corruption levels at once,) but for now the focus is likely to be on Lynn and Lilly (and maybe Leni.)

If you want to get on the writing staff, the way to do that is to PM me, preferably over on my primary stomping grounds.

Get in contact via PM and then give me some of your written work in scripted format. That is, give the name of the speaker, a colon, and then the words that speaker says. The focus is primarily dialogue driven with non-speech content only where it is necessary (which seems to be very frequent for sex scenes, but you could get along almost 100% on dialogue only for some scenes outside of that.) For non-speech content, give it a different demarcation such as an *asterisk bracketing* or -en dash bracketing- or just note the narrator as the speaker. Basically, the same format used in the version I uploaded to the wiki site that showcases lewd scenes in progress.

Also, FYI, I am actually at my best writing characters (for lewd stories) who act like they are in the 8-14 age range. Since the twins, Lana and Lola, act older than their actual age of 6, and Lisa acts a fair bit older as well, that only places Lily outside of the range where I am most comfortable and inspired, and I don't tend to have too much trouble handling characters who are older than 14 if they are highly well established like Lori, Leni, and Luna.

My only serious problem would be the character of Lincoln's mom which is actually the worst established character in the entire show. Her character is just... the generic cartoon mom from every American cartoon primarily aimed at kids ever made. (For the record, Lori is the best established character in terms of character development. She's even a better established character than Lincoln so far as that goes.)

Sure thing. I can write up a scene that focuses more on the fetishes I'm good at (bestiality and loli) and send it over when I can. As for the mom, idk, I've never tried writing for a mother so I'd have no idea, really, how a mom would react to certain situations or the personality traits. Btw, I'm assuming to get on the team I would have to watch the show and know the lore of it?

Jemini

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2017
Sure thing. I can write up a scene that focuses more on the fetishes I'm good at (bestiality and loli) and send it over when I can. As for the mom, idk, I've never tried writing for a mother so I'd have no idea, really, how a mom would react to certain situations or the personality traits. Btw, I'm assuming to get on the team I would have to watch the show and know the lore of it?
That would help out quite a bit. As the lead on the project, I'm the one who needs to really know all that stuff and can cover for sub-writers who don't know it quite as well, but you knowing it all as well would really help.

At the very least knowing the 1st season would be good. The 2nd season so far does not seem to have been a little bland for content that explores the various characters save for the first few episodes. (The most recent episode though, no spoilers, did quite a bit with Leni.)

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Kinda not surprised that this game stalled. This is Elerneron, he's got a bit of a track record for this.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
That would help out quite a bit. As the lead on the project, I'm the one who needs to really know all that stuff and can cover for sub-writers who don't know it quite as well, but you knowing it all as well would really help.

At the very least knowing the 1st season would be good. The 2nd season so far does not seem to have been a little bland for content that explores the various characters save for the first few episodes. (The most recent episode though, no spoilers, did quite a bit with Leni.)
I'll get to watching the first season then :)

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes