HTML Abandoned The Lewd House: The Summer Of Sexy-time [v17.12.10] [Elerneron]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
Kinda not surprised that this game stalled. This is Elerneron, he's got a bit of a track record for this.
My mother died of cancer and I had to immediately get a job that takes almost all of my time . . . but go ahead and judge me. The past games stalled for lack of ability and/or skilled help, this one stalled because my life fell apart around me . . . not that anyone will believe me at this point.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
My mother died of cancer and I had to immediately get a job that takes almost all of my time . . . but go ahead and judge me. The past games stalled for lack of ability and/or skilled help, this one stalled because my life fell apart around me . . . not that anyone will believe me at this point.
First of all, I must regret the grief. I love your game and it is understandable that after one's own mother goes away, you have no desire to sit and create a game. As everyone has to understand, an update will come when you feel that you can and you have time to put yourself in front of the computer for a continuation. Take the time you need to process the grief.

4Finger ...

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I completely understand your situation :) Don't get so down, I believe you

Z!M

May 9, 2017
My condolences. i hope things turn around for you. its hard out here sometimes.

D

Deleted member 7072

Add the abandoned tag to this please, no update in 4 months

D

Deleted member 7072

It's pretty clear that it isn't abandoned if you take your thumb out of your ass and read the thread.
Regardless of what excuses the dev makes, there have been no updates in 4 months. That meet the criteria for abandoned. If he ever pushes another update then hey, the tag can be removed. A game with no active development is either completed or abandoned.

Reactions: spence217

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
Regardless of what excuses the dev makes, there have been no updates in 4 months. That meet the criteria for abandoned. If he ever pushes another update then hey, the tag can be removed. A game with no active development is either completed or abandoned.
There have been plenty of updates. There has not been a new release version. There is a difference. A game that is being worked on is NOT abandoned. Abandoned, by it's very definition, means that nothing is being done to further a thing. Changing tags willy-nilly is pointless. When the factory i work at has its two week shutdown in December it is very likely there will be another release, if not before. Why so quick to call the game dead? How does its continued status as active hurt you in any way?

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
There have been plenty of updates. There has not been a new release version. There is a difference. A game that is being worked on is NOT abandoned. Abandoned, by it's very definition, means that nothing is being done to further a thing. Changing tags willy-nilly is pointless. When the factory i work at has its two week shutdown in December it is very likely there will be another release, if not before. Why so quick to call the game dead? How does its continued status as active hurt you in any way?
Take your time, you have so much variety in your game. toddl, shota bestial.....etc etc i hoope you will continue

Saligia

May 12, 2017
Ho-ly shit. Hey Elernon, have you gone on a killing spree and have a ton of people swear bloody vengeance on their parents/siblings/pets corpses or what? I haven't seen any of this hard core negative nonesense anywhere else.

Is there some reason or does the loud house fandom just contain an abnormal number of really salty assholes?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jmiller836

Jemini

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2017
Well, a fairly interesting opportunity for a new mission just popped up while I was writing the new material. I'm not going to say too much about how to activate it, but I will give the teaser that it is about verifying for Lucy that Luna is a Lesbian, not Edwin's vampire bride pursuing the menstrual blood of other girls as she has suddenly started to suspect due to a misunderstanding on her part due to her being 8 and not that knowledgeable about sex. (Ok, I will give the hint that it does involve triggering a conversation on the subject while Lucy is present and invisible, which does kinda make it hard to trigger.)

This is just an interesting off-shoot, and it makes for a fairly short mission. I am probably going to go through the whole sub-mission, it shouldn't distract too much from the winner of the poll (Lynn.)

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
That's a cute scenario and it works with the character's canon personality. You seem like a fun writer with some pretty cute ideas, I'm looking forward to checking this out.

dconsmith

Aug 21, 2017
Well, a fairly interesting opportunity for a new mission just popped up while I was writing the new material. I'm not going to say too much about how to activate it, but I will give the teaser that it is about verifying for Lucy that Luna is a Lesbian, not Edwin's vampire bride pursuing the menstrual blood of other girls as she has suddenly started to suspect due to a misunderstanding on her part due to her being 8 and not that knowledgeable about sex. (Ok, I will give the hint that it does involve triggering a conversation on the subject while Lucy is present and invisible, which does kinda make it hard to trigger.)

This is just an interesting off-shoot, and it makes for a fairly short mission. I am probably going to go through the whole sub-mission, it shouldn't distract too much from the winner of the poll (Lynn.)
Wait I thought she was bi?

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
So... is there anything to do in the game besides wander aimlessly around the house? If there is, I'm not seeing it.

Jemini

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2017
So... is there anything to do in the game besides wander aimlessly around the house? If there is, I'm not seeing it.
At the moment, it is more or less a proof of concept. Before he dropped off the project, Elerneron put in a scene where you can pee in the bush with Lana, but it's kinda hard to trigger. Since I've joined the project, I've also written in a sequence where you learn to cook from your dad. There are other scenes in the works, but that's all that's implemented so far.

The scenes that are currently in the works are an escalation of the Lana bush peeing scene into some touching and other more lewd activities, and a sequence where Lincoln confronts Lisa about the main story mission she set him on last night. He didn't have enough time to interrogate her about it before since he got drowsy, so now's the chance to actually jump back into the fray on the subject.

The Lana Lewd scene may be in the works for quite a while, the current plans after I finish with the Lisa scene is to start focussing more on developing Lynn's route as per the poll on the subject over on the other site There will also be some attention diverted to the Lucy mission where she thinks Luna's a vampire on the side.

(FYI, there are approximately 20 unique lines of dialogue that can be triggered in just the 1st confrontation with Lisa depending on what other family members are present in the room at the time, so it could be fun to save before talking to her and try to find them all. The sequence consists of Lincoln talking to himself in his room 3 times and then confronting Lisa 2 times spaced between those times he talks to himself. I have about finished the 1st encounter with Lisa, the 2nd occurrence of Lincoln talking to himself, and I am about ready to start on the 2nd confrontation with Lisa. There will be an update once this sequence is finished.)

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes