jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Like this game, wish they just did one big update with no new content and a ton of bug fixes, I run into so many random stuff and a few game breaking ones

GothSummer

Aug 27, 2017
I saw in the gallery there are more scences for Mr. Bastard other than the BJ. I did it like 15 times, nothing changed. Is there some kind of trigger I missed?

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I'm interested in the concept of being a hero and being able to fail and get humiliated. But the mandatory scenes you need to get through need to be skippable. I'd rather get access to the main gameplay loop, store, mods etc. Without having to hear the long explanation of why she plays a guitar on a noodiecam site.

Reactions: GokutheG

ding000

Dec 6, 2016
I like the art, but just like his other game this is a buggy mess, and most of the bugs are really really bad, like having to restart the game or even not being able to continue the story bad.

Reactions: Latetoparty

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
So if you get a defective game as a patron, I wonder why you're still doing it XD .
The game would be great. Only nightmare as a patron when it has so many bugs .

not going the old saves is logical. But it's unplayable even as a new save

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
how to put save in this game :WaitWhat:
Sorry but you cant. Game stop seeing your own saves after some ingame time and someone else saves? Just nope. Starting new game and rushing is only way.
I like the game but all gamebreaking bugs and not seeing saves force me to wait full version.
PS. Some lucky bas... users can see someones else (or you old) saves so you can try C:\Users\User\AppData\LocalLow\Feodosiy\The Lewd Knight
Wish you luck.

Reactions: BRTT

Kestis_01

Nov 22, 2020
this new version is broken. Its a good game but i cant do anything past a certain point. I cant click on anything.

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes