Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Damn, i need to ask for a gallery opener, since no matter what i do or how far i progress it doesn't seem to open in new version. My old saves are still compitable and it was unlocked in previous one but i dunno why i can't unlock it in this version.

Petani_online

Mar 27, 2021
Playing on Android, and i need to press space to continue the cutscene where the gang boss is just escaped from prison. How do you guys proceed here?

Maranuass

Feb 9, 2020

Sorry for the delay, last update right there, I am still having issues with opening the gallery as well with the latest cartel enemy.
Aside from that, we can expect the regular bugs with text not being translated and some visual glitches here and there.

xxxbgdrgn

Jun 18, 2021

Sorry for the delay, last update right there, I am still having issues with opening the gallery as well with the latest cartel enemy.
Aside from that, we can expect the regular bugs with text not being translated and some visual glitches here and there.
Still waiting android version bruh

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019

in game it still says 0.8.3, but seeing fragments of changes i assume its just a bug.

so let me ask this, whats new? any new enemies, boss fight, scenes?

also thanks!

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
Everything works, there were problems with saving.... The battle with the Mafia boss (The girl with big eyes) ha-haaa(y):sneaky:

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 69 Votes