othergonzo

May 11, 2022
How can I defeat the Catgirl in the museum? She dodges everything and no boomerang cards appear in all the fight.
Or are you required to loose this fight?

Last edited:

GallowMorok

Jan 8, 2018
Anyone stuck at level 5 fame?

edit: Nevermind, needed to trigger some events that I must have clicked through without reading.

Last edited:
Reactions: RyRa²

freikugel2

Jan 16, 2018
man this dev needs to be banned from making new content till he can bugfix and test his shit. Oh and add a skip button. Do they not have those in Russia?

• Haha
Reactions: BigSexy57

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
The cum button is broken in Clark scene and massage fix is in version 8.4, hope we get it.

ironbox

Dec 12, 2017
TheLewdKnight-0.8bRevised
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​
torrent doesnt work :(

ST0NER

Oct 3, 2022
Hello, before in v0.72 I needed to reach level 9, now in the v0.8b appears the signal on the roof but the detective tells me to return when I get more information (or something like that) I saw on the TV that caught the gangster And they talked about the cartel, but nothing happens anymore, and the only objective I have is to reach level 9 .... If I start a Newgame ++ it takes me very behind and I want to avoid that ... Is there anything I have to do? Or do I only have to keep going to the RAID until the Avamce game? Thanks in advance and forgiveness for my English of translator.

Last edited:

blackflag75

Feb 2, 2022
Hi, I just defeated the clown boss and the screen seem frezzed in che image of the city; somebody could help me? Do I have to lose against the clown?

Protomano

Dec 25, 2020
Stuck at Fame Level 5. Won't let me go any further. Is this a bug?
Someone already explained, but since I got stuck at the same stage, just keep fighting until you level up. For some reason (aka bug) the progression animation doesn't update after fighting.

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes