Jul 11, 2017
anyone else having this same problem? every time you get here and tell me to need the "E" it doesn't work at all. it doesn't even work anymore.

Captura de Tela (3).png

IGP

Jul 2, 2017
I'm not getting past the cartel stage when I fight the cartel henchmen. Can anyone help how to get past them to get to the head of the cartel. Always ends up masturbating in front of them.

abdoosh

Sep 28, 2020
crawl to the right, push spam e button to switch light on. stuff happens. next stage is you alone in the room trying to escape---need hint for this too? dont want to spoil the fun so i need more accurate/detailed question to answer, kinda dun want to write walkthrough because spoilers......
Bro How to pass through the guard any hint?

sunduk51

Feb 18, 2021
Does anybody know how can I reach the mafia boss after escaping from her house?
It says:"
16. Finish 2/3 of the level

17. Immediately after the raid will throw to the news cutscene. Now we know where the boss is hiding.

18. Go to the mansion for a boss fight. ""

I guess the problem is in ,y fame level?

dry00dry

Jul 21, 2018
Guess so
i'm stuck at the fame level 7, even the fame is 647/600. What shall I do? Maybe you can help. What did you do after escaping the warehouse?
try to go to the office to work, if possible, then talk to a detective. As far as I remember, there you need to go on a night raid and after it an event should start where the heroine finds out who is the head of the mafia, and on the next night raid it will be possible to attack the mansion

sunduk51

Feb 18, 2021
try to go to the office to work, if possible, then talk to a detective. As far as I remember, there you need to go on a night raid and after it an event should start where the heroine finds out who is the head of the mafia, and on the next night raid it will be possible to attack the mansion
The solution was to sleep at the heroine's house) not the flat in the city center but the house)

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes