karbofos22

Jul 14, 2017
Great art, story, gameplay.... but tons of bugs kills all perseption((
I think dev should do less content and more bughunting work by next update.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Cheers for sharing the new Version, i will however wait a little for a more stable version.

As much as i enjoy the game, the first releases tend to be rather buggy.

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
stuck at the crawling how did you guys passed it?
crawl to the right, push spam e button to switch light on. stuff happens. next stage is you alone in the room trying to escape---need hint for this too? dont want to spoil the fun so i need more accurate/detailed question to answer, kinda dun want to write walkthrough because spoilers......

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
just for the sake for zappyduck and because i dunno if he responds and if i be there then, my way of doing what he might have asked....is spoiler kind of for the cartel-stuff....
for the upcoming stage, when she starts to tell you to outwit the guardsman: switch light off, open door, crawl through door allthough he stands there. he's dumb and halfblind.

Zappyduck

Dec 30, 2020
crawl to the right, push spam e button to switch light on. stuff happens. next stage is you alone in the room trying to escape---need hint for this too? dont want to spoil the fun so i need more accurate/detailed question to answer, kinda dun want to write walkthrough because spoilers......
thank you my fellow fapper i will try this

Maranuass

Feb 9, 2020

Feodosiy replied to all the comments in his last post and advised us to redownload.
This is supposed to be a revised version of 0.8 fixing some bugs, like the crawling sequence in the cartel.
I haven't had any luck unlocking all of the gallery, and the enemy of the cartel still doesn't gives me an animation.
We will have to wait until he posts the next version with the fixes.

These are some saves until the clown boss second fight in case anyone needs it.

Last edited:

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
0.8 Revised

Feodosiy replied to all the comments in his last post and advised us to redownload.
This is supposed to be a revised version of 0.8 fixing some bugs, like the crawling sequence in the cartel.
I haven't had any luck unlocking all of the gallery, and the enemy of the cartel still doesn't gives me an animation.

Saves Folder
Where do i paste de saves folder please ????

Zappyduck

Dec 30, 2020
0.8 Revised

Saves Folder
thank you friend for providing us with this

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maranuass

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes