Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Looks like update broke my old saves in the sense, that a lot of content that was unlocked in the old version in the gallery, is locked now.

And the few Scenes i DO have unlocked, have no sound at all. But that annoying ass menu music keeps blasting.

Honestly, i can't be bothered going through all that again. Shame, since i rather like the game.

Reckon i will give it another go in a couple months, when there is an update that hopefully fixes all of that.

Last edited:

Perelik

May 12, 2019
android version , the game bugs for me after boss offers "side job" and when pc return to work rest of the day on desk.... in the end she thinks of the offer and then It says you earned 50$ for the day, the character stands up and nothing .. cant move no menus nothing....

Perelik

May 12, 2019
Ok many people stuck at places. I am stuck at escaping the sex dungeon of the boss cartel. What I am supposed to do to outsmart the guard? I tried turn off the lights then knock on door but always I am caught....

Last edited:

keskas

Feb 20, 2018
Btw someone has a save with all the gallery unlocked?
Saves do not store the entire gallery. This is a separate file, I don’t know where it is stored, like in the game folder itself. At the beginning there is a link to the cheat and the opening of the entire gallery, I advise you to install it and then delete and return the original file, the game does not particularly like new files.

Valg0

Jun 17, 2021
Ok many people stuck at places. I am stuck at escaping the sex dungeon of the boss cartel. What I am supposed to do to outsmart the guard? I tried turn off the lights then knock on door but always I am caught....
When the door opens and you've turned off the light, crawl past him immediately.
I always waited in the dark but h always spotted me after a set time.

Trit0

Apr 17, 2018
Nice game, great art and scenes. Could definitely use some QoL improvements though.

Aside from the occasional bug with the text switching to russian (probably some lines not translated or the translation isn't called properly) there are a couple of scenes that are either a softlock or it's just not clear that there is a way to progress further (an example is the undercover road slut event where you have to press enter which isn't indicated anywhere). Also the Gallery doesn't properly unlock at times.

Also there is no way to know how to progress scenes in the office, webcam or massage parlour. From what I've read here it's apparently just grinding the jobs but there is no info about that in the game which is kinda frustrating.

Lastly I very much enjoy her getting corrupted into doing more lewd stuff as the game goes on but she doesn't seem to be enjoying it really. While working the gloryhole in the biker bar she starts enjoying it and even has hearts in her eyes during the last story progress when she gets information. But working there afterwards she is just annoyed again for some reason.

Anyway I'm looking forward to see more of this game hopefully soon.

Reactions: RyRa²

cronosss

Jul 13, 2017
I hope I haven't missed a post about the scenes, sorry, if I have, but there's a question about the webcam scenes - how many are there? I am trying to figure out whether I am simply required to grind the webcam actions more or not.

I believe I've reached the end of the current version, beat the boss lady, so I guess story progress shouldn't be an obstacle. So the latest scene was after she bought whipped cream and used the dildo, anything more after that or is that it?

The same kind with the massage parlor - only handjob and footjobs available or is there more?

kosoy

May 19, 2017
The same kind with the massage parlor - only handjob and footjobs available or is there more?
there are more but they seem to unlock by repetition. Just keep working there eventually you'll be able to do way more than just a hj.
On the matter of webcam - cannot say, i used all my patience unlocking parlot content)))

• Haha
Reactions: Latetoparty
3.40 star(s) 69 Votes