95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
Hey my quest says I should go to the bar but I cant click on it. Is this a bug or do I have to do somathing before I go there?
Probably need to go to the one circled in the attached image...not the one at the bottom/center of the map. Can go between 17:00 and 04:00 (if I recall correctly) after speaking to the detective on the rooftop. If it's in quest log, there will likely be an exclamation point on the map showing where you need to go. I believe the other bar is only used in part of Laura's storyline.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
for this version, it is unbalanced. I played for a while and immediately the game became heavy even though I had reached the end against the cartel leader. for the balanced version, it's at version 0.721, and even then there hasn't been an update so far.
I have 0.72 on my hard drive, should I just stick with that one? I notice that the version I have is almost 5GB, and the new version is less than 1GB. Did they downscale the art or something?

massive hand

Apr 15, 2023
anyone know how to get fame level 9 i have the points for it but still stuck on level 8 and done alot of the ? events and still havnt gone up in level

Faded2131

Oct 24, 2022
for some reason im stuck at start a new life and take a shower what do i have to do had scene with girl in shower after gym

Faded2131

Oct 24, 2022
Yea there have been...

If anyone has a save file for after defeating the Biker Boss that would be so awesome. Please :)

Edit: Ended up grinding back to the same point. If using cheats I'd recommend only using the Full Hunger and Fatigue cheat. Money cheat should be fine too but don't buy all the items before the story tells you to.
id appreciate this too

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes