arjunazuluna

May 25, 2018
wait a minute. the glory hole scene is not interactive? you just se the sequence of dick handing and that's all?

MrKz1

Dec 27, 2022
How do you get webcam anal scene? My last scripted webcam scene was just a close up. After that I did webcam more than 10-15 times and no progress. I'm on fame level 8 btw.
Also can you somehow make a close up in nonscripted webcam event with buttons and stuff?

Kiril6

Dec 15, 2017
How do you get webcam anal scene? My last scripted webcam scene was just a close up. After that I did webcam more than 10-15 times and no progress. I'm on fame level 8 btw.
Also can you somehow make a close up in nonscripted webcam event with buttons and stuff?
Have the same problem, Ive maxed out everything, as far as I can tell, and I can't get to the anal scene on webcam. Ive done the webcam at least 20 times after the close-up scene, still nothing. Can anyone help?

onesmackman

May 10, 2020
Does anyone know how to deal with this bug?

After you defeat and loose to the Biker Leader the hero says "No more raids". So I go to work, finish work and then I'm forced into combat/a raid against one biker. After the combat the map is day time but I can't click anything. I'm stuck.

Last edited:

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
Does anyone know how to deal with this bug?

After you defeat and loose to the Biker Leader the hero says "No more raids". So I go to work, finish work and then I'm forced into combat/a raid against one biker. After the combat the map is day time but I can't click anything. I'm stuck.
That's strange, the only trigger that call that scene from the office is in the first raid. Any cheats used?

onesmackman

May 10, 2020
That's strange, the only trigger that call that scene from the office is in the first raid. Any cheats used?
Yea there have been...

If anyone has a save file for after defeating the Biker Boss that would be so awesome. Please :)

Edit: Ended up grinding back to the same point. If using cheats I'd recommend only using the Full Hunger and Fatigue cheat. Money cheat should be fine too but don't buy all the items before the story tells you to.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 69 Votes