Trughartar

Jan 22, 2018

Win - Mac - Andoid

( 0.8.6 - 0.8.9 - Desktop and Android fixes. )
(( There are actually a lot of fixes, especially some of the most "popuplar" bugs are gone. Game also runs noticable smother. ))

Make sure to support Feodosiy if you like their work!
Thanks for the upload!

Is the cheat option already part of the original file, or was this added to this upload?
If the second, is there also an option to download / revert to the version prior to the cheat-integration?
I'm still encountering strange bugs (eg not being able to move by clicking, and often not able to interact with the fridge etc), and I'd like to check if this might be due to the cheat mod or some more general issue with the latest version and my setup - previously this all worked like a charm up to v0.7 ...

Reactions: Maxh

zcbmmbcz

Nov 6, 2017
Probably the single most grindy (and least grind friendly) game I've ever played. Doesn't help that I have no idea what the hell I'm supposed to be doing. Like, it tells me I'm supposed to go fight some more crime. Like, where tf do I click to do that? Nothing in the game is explained at all.

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Probably the single most grindy (and least grind friendly) game I've ever played. Doesn't help that I have no idea what the hell I'm supposed to be doing. Like, it tells me I'm supposed to go fight some more crime. Like, where tf do I click to do that? Nothing in the game is explained at all.
If you go out to the map during the early part of the nighttime, you have a big 'go on hero raid' button. That takes you to the combat section, which is where you gain reputation/exp. Story events each require a specific rep level, but advancing rep levels frequently also requires clearing story gates. The solutions to the most obtuse parts I can think of are:
-when you're supposed to be investigating the bikers, to progress you need to play through the gloryhole scene in the bar restroom like four of five times in a row. You'll get a scene that looks like you're done but then turns out to not go anywhere, and the correct response is to just go back and keep doing it again.
-when she decides to quit being a hero, you need to go to the office, go to the gym, and shop for groceries. Not sure if my game was glitched on this one but I had to repeat that cycle for over a week before I actually triggered the relevant scenes to get back to the story.
-there's at least one point when you're getting into the swing of things as an active hero, but don't have any specific goals listed; after being out on a raid for a few hours one of the ??? marks on the map turned out to be the next phase of the plot rather than just another cat in a tree.

For a bunch of side jobs (streamer, massage, stripper) the secret is to just keep doing it over and over. You'll get the same scene of her failing at it like, four times in a row, and then suddenly the next time you go through the exact same process it will lead to sex scenes.

But yeah, on one hand the game moves so slowly that any kind of repetitive activity takes hours of real time (while nearly everything requires unknown amounts of repetition), and on the other there's enough ways to lock your progress due to bugs and have to start over, that it might be better to wait for a more complete version.

Oh, and this might have been fixed in a more recent update, but if you see the batsignal in the sky before you've had the cutscene at work where somebody points it out to you for the first time? Don't click on it. Following the signal before you've been specifically told to check out the signal will lock your entire playthrough.

Last edited:

steve18503

May 23, 2018
probably have some bugs facing, in previous version, I remember hospital can reduce the horny level, but now only allows heal

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game is fucking stupid. So you go into storage room and change and run right past everyone as your secret identity? First battle the fucking guy has 140 fucking hit points and you can't hit for more than fucking 4 damage! WTF! The guy hits for 21 damage! WTF! You can only do two actions in battle.

1. So something even more stupid than Clark Kent wearing glasses
2. She can't do any fucking damage but suppose to be a hero

What the fuck is this shit!

1. Art 4/5
2. Sound 3/5 (only music and a slap sound)
3. Game Play 1/5 (impossible battle as she can't hurt anything with a sissy bitch slap)
4. UI 1/5 (total shit you can't click on anything it's all move by keyboard and press e to use. Seriously get off the damn lazy control system!

UI is awful in so many ways it's not damn well funny.

No method to go directly to journal you have to click on <esc> to open up the interface than click on journal. This is the WORST clunkiest UI and navigation system! Seriously it's garbage. So what could of been a potentially great game with card battle ruined by a SHITTY UI, SHITTY COMBAT ATTACKS, SHITTY MOVEMENT, and lack of being able to click on anything.

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
This game is fucking stupid. So you go into storage room and change and run right past everyone as your secret identity? First battle the fucking guy has 140 fucking hit points and you can't hit for more than fucking 4 damage! WTF! The guy hits for 21 damage! WTF! You can only do two actions in battle.
Are you serious? It's a plot battle.
You are not supposed to win this fight. After the fight, she says that needs to do some lift, and then, you bring up stats. Fame 3 is obtainable after winning biker boss, that is also undefeatable on first, roof fight. After this fight you required to hit some triggers (At office, at home, at store, then temple location will open.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Are you serious? It's a plot battle.
You are not supposed to win this fight. After the fight, she says that needs to do some lift, and then, you bring up stats. Fame 3 is obtainable after winning biker boss, that is also undefeatable on first, roof fight. After this fight you required to hit some triggers (At office, at home, at store, then temple location will open.
Than it should not make you do that damn battle for around 5 minutes.. I got bored and quit it was taking so damn long and impossible to defeat. Plot battles should be over quickly. Does not help that the UI is garbage though.

Trughartar

Jan 22, 2018
Than it should not make you do that damn battle for around 5 minutes.. I got bored and quit it was taking so damn long and impossible to defeat. Plot battles should be over quickly. Does not help that the UI is garbage though.
The UI seems to be completely bugged currently - moving/interacting by clicking did work for me previously, in the current version it does not. It does still work in the new start-intro with the little girl, so I'm guessing its not deliberately deactivated ...

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
I think you made it yourself 5 min battle, maybe even loaded game after the scripted defeat. About buttons/ui, dunno, when i played 0.8.5, work'd fine till thug-girl battle

fallen76

Jun 2, 2017

1. Art 4/5
3. Game Play 1/5 (impossible battle as she can't hurt anything with a sissy bitch slap)
4. UI 1/5 (total shit you can't click on anything it's all move by keyboard and press e to use. Seriously get off the damn lazy control system!

No method to go directly to journal you have to click on <esc> to open up the interface than click on journal. This is the WORST clunkiest UI and navigation system! Seriously it's garbage. So what could of been a potentially great game with card battle ruined by a SHITTY UI, SHITTY COMBAT ATTACKS, SHITTY MOVEMENT, and lack of being able to click on anything.
Don't play then. It is one of the best games around IMO considering all art and animations are drawings and not some 3d copy paste stuff like almost other games.
Does UI have issues? yes.
Bugs? yes.
Sound? You were expecting a Mozart concert?
It is not a finished product, I don't get it why people cry here when they have access to a free game.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I like how you specifically went out of your way to include some links to a save and ignored the location where saves are located almost like standing in front of a hot babe and asking if we want to see some stripping before taking your own clothes off... So useless I had to make a comment.

Actual save location is: C:\Users\(Your user name)\AppData\LocalLow\Feodosiy\The Lewd Knight

Last edited:
Reactions: hatabech
Aug 12, 2018

1. Art 4/5

th-1921012820.jpg

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes