Darkborn011

Jul 24, 2022
Step 1: You must be so horny (and have no sex before)
Step 2: Go to office and work all day
Step 3: Talk to Clark
Step 4: Go to Document room (the room which behind John's deck) and talk to Clark again
Thakn you so much ! What do you mean have no sex before? I'm in 5th level of fame now. Can I still do it ?

Aug 12, 2018

- -

( 0.8.6 - 0.8.9 - Desktop and Android fixes. )
(( There are actually a lot of fixes, especially some of the most "popuplar" bugs are gone. Game also runs noticable smother. ))

Make sure to support Feodosiy if you like their work!

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2018
Also a quick reminder:

- You can speed up (!) most dialogue, cutscenes or animations by pressing the Right Arrow Key on your keyboard.
- If your game is "stuck", press Enter Key on your keyboard.
- You can do a double click with your Left Mouse Button on characters and ojects to immediately talk to or interact with them. (Walking around is mostly unnecessary.)
- Press N Key to start to masturbate in certain spots, like the archive room in the office.

Fell free to refer to this post if anyone asks about it.

Last edited:

Kell69

Aug 7, 2019
Someone can tell me how to unlock the circus because I came back the clown to follow but he doesn't let me do anything else

Reactions: jayhk9514

Siiri

Jun 12, 2020
I'm stuck at fame 8. Got all upgrades, all training, over max xp, no events are spawning. Do I have to grind something for a rare event to spawn? What triggers progress to Fame 9?

Maranuass

Feb 9, 2020
I'm stuck at fame 8. Got all upgrades, all training, over max xp, no events are spawning. Do I have to grind something for a rare event to spawn? What triggers progress to Fame 9?
For now, Fame level 8 is the current peak for this update.

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
does anyone know how to toggle speed up? i toggled it on once by accident but cant figure out how i did it

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes