TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
not sure if this has been mentioned (I did a search but didn't see this question) but why does her armor go away after 1 round and the enemies if they armor it stays until destroyed?

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
not sure if this has been mentioned (I did a search but didn't see this question) but why does her armor go away after 1 round and the enemies if they armor it stays until destroyed?
because her armor buffs last for one turn, and enemy armor last until destroyed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jay125

Jul 13, 2020
Just started looking into this one and I am fairly early on in the game:
I can't seem to open the journal and the game doesn't seem to save either because I couldn't load a game after closing the game like 40 minutes into the game.

Any ideas how to get past these little issues?

PS: I say I can't open the hournal but really it's more like it's invisible because anabel freezes up mid idle animations when I press j and unfreezes when I do it again.

Nevermind, the escape button was the answer to so many questions, guess the OP description is a little outdated.
How did you fix the journal issue, it just freeze's up for me and doesn't appear?

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
for any1 stuck on getting caught being late i played till week 2 thursday having done a few bjs and waited around till 9:35 when i left the house to get to work at 10:05. ppl couldve saved at the door b4 leaving *gone to work, hes not there, reload, try again waiting 30 minutes more till this scene over and over till noon* if hes not there even till noon my only guesses r either bug or more likely u havent progressed the story and stuff enough like giving him a few bjs ofc. this is a pretty linear game and many things dont progress till after uve done a certain stage or scene. i also did webcam a few times b4 this too just in case that helps.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
for any1 stuck on getting caught being late i played till week 2 thursday having done a few bjs and waited around till 9:35 when i left the house to get to work at 10:05. ppl couldve saved at the door b4 leaving *gone to work, hes not there, reload, try again waiting 30 minutes more till this scene over and over till noon* if hes not there even till noon my only guesses r either bug or more likely u havent progressed the story and stuff enough like giving him a few bjs ofc. this is a pretty linear game and many things dont progress till after uve done a certain stage or scene. i also did webcam a few times b4 this too just in case that helps.
Side quest progression is based on every 3 turn, webcam, lapdance, bathroom stall, etc. there are also random encounter like what you discovered plus a "promotion" scene with the extra job at work to unlock all the positions, for what I've undertstand, once you unlock a side quest there's no soft lock so you can reach the end by just grind.

scrabblewock

Aug 27, 2022
Will this get a 64bit update or something for Android? Just curious since my Pixel 7 only takes 64bit apks now apparently.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Those stiff, dry, dollars shoved into her ass and pussy are just wrong. Call me a male feminist, but I believe you should at least stuff the cash into a ziplock bag first and lube it up to avoid chaffing. :WeSmart:

(In all seriousness though, ouch. Boner killer. All the other art looks hot though).

Last edited:

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I searched on this but is anyone else having an issue where when they do the night raid and get money, I don't actually get the money. I get the fame but I have the same amount of money that I had before the night raid as I do after the night raid and I am completing the night raids successfully.

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes