Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Seems to still have the issue of taking a long time to skip through dialog you've already scene. Not to mention having to repeat scenes with minor variations to make progress in the story.

doctor13

Oct 13, 2018
Whilst playing this, it crashed and then when I went to reload the game, all my recent saves had gone and the most recent save in there was from a few hours gameplay ago : /

EDIT: Now I can't got out of the food shop. Just says "I'm not finished here yet."

Last edited:

clsightunseen

Sep 5, 2020
Whilst playing this, it crashed and then when I went to reload the game, all my recent saves had gone and the most recent save in there was from a few hours gameplay ago : /

EDIT: Now I can't got out of the food shop. Just says "I'm not finished here yet."
Unless your game is totally broken, you need to walk to the far left above the shelves to trigger a scene I think.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
how does one fap in archive before the raid i am in the correct location but the game seems bugged.... (not my first bug ive come across the coding is tempramental)

update got past that part now the game keeps freezing at the motel scene, damn this coding is terrible
Type the "N" key...

Creeper81

Oct 16, 2022
Playing the lastest Android version 0.8.5, after talking to the boss for the first time about prostitutioning you're self to him, and after sitting down at your desk the MC thinks about what the boss asked and then after the work day is done, the controls and HUD will not load. So I'm just standing in front of my desk unable to move or even save or load. Anyone know a work around for this?

Also, can't seem to get the game into full screen mode. Not sure what's wrong, didn't have this much trouble with the last version.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
A hint for who is stuck for the "fap quest", it flashed just for an instant and is triggered only in that exact position so easily missable :)
1674814159043.png

Reactions: Valg0
3.40 star(s) 69 Votes