Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Thanks for this. I've done it about 10 times and it still is just her playing guitar. Oddly it doesn't advance time and sometimes it flashes scenes from the last time I used it. Is it bugged?
Did you advance the day rather than replaying it with the bug? I dicked around with that bug previously but when I advanced the day and just did the scenes once er day as intended more options appeared. On that note, I did get my fame increased before doing it so that might play a part as well.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
At the moment when the Slut is working and the agent bug approaches, the scene does not continue! (I hope I'm not the only one with a bug :))
There should be a dialogue with the agent, but there is a frozen scene and there is no dialogue with the agent.

D.dwag

Feb 16, 2019
At the moment when the Slut is working and the agent bug approaches, the scene does not continue! (I hope I'm not the only one with a bug :))
There should be a dialogue with the agent, but there is a frozen scene and there is no dialogue with the agent.
press enter below backspace

i am stuck on finding costume after this

• Love
Reactions: FavenXXX

Valg0

Jun 17, 2021
Just started looking into this one and I am fairly early on in the game:
I can't seem to open the journal and the game doesn't seem to save either because I couldn't load a game after closing the game like 40 minutes into the game.

Any ideas how to get past these little issues?

PS: I say I can't open the hournal but really it's more like it's invisible because anabel freezes up mid idle animations when I press j and unfreezes when I do it again.

Nevermind, the escape button was the answer to so many questions, guess the OP description is a little outdated.

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
ok.. saves are incompatible with older version unfortunately (coming from the 0.4), the problem is that I've found it about only much later.. basically i've entered in a death end after the second fight against the biker boss, it will trigger the same first fight with the scripted defeat along the mc quitting but instead of recovering she is left to herself in the city without task (it was hard enough already the first time to understand that you have to complete a normal working day to proceed).

Couple of lines are untraslated but not sure if is for a version bug, webcam show still hard to understand if she actually releaved herself or simply the cg are wrong placed (meh I'll restart it with cheats).

EDIT:
About saves they are actually compatible this saved me couple of hours that however spent trying to find what happen.. Seem my quest chain was bugged, I've received the "defeat 8 bikers on patrol" much earlier that I had to (before even hearing the rumors in the toilet) that basically destroyed everything after x time.

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
capsule_616x353.jpg
The Lewd Knight v0.8.5

The description will still say 0.8.3 and no updated changelog, no idea about the fixes or new contents.
About the android version: I will not keep a backup (and soon enough will be deleted) so stay to you.

DOWNLOAD
PC:

ANDROID:

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
You can have fun in the office at the gg warehouse :) But wasn 't it in the game that a fellow work colleague catches GG in a warehouse in the office ??
Tell me , was it like that ?
If so, how do I get a scene ?

Nazeaj

Dec 18, 2020
Is there a way to get around all the incredibly annoying spacebar spamming for lewd scenes? The games seems nice but I'm not going to break my keyboard over it ffs annoying spamming

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes