Trughartar

Jan 22, 2018
So does anyone have an unpatched version 8.4?
Seconding this - the gofile version at least seems to be extremely buggy. Is that due to the cheat, and is there an unpatched version, or is the new version overall simply essentially messed up?

Monkeycake

Aug 26, 2018
What are the cards and how to obtain them ? (Usefull ?)
I think you're talking about the card when you fight, you have to train at the gym to unlock some of them and the other it will be later in the story. You can have some after unlocked some weapons. And you used them when you fight, so they give you a lot of possibility to defeat your opponent.

bobby26

Jan 21, 2018
Seconding this - the gofile version at least seems to be extremely buggy. Is that due to the cheat, and is there an unpatched version, or is the new version overall simply essentially messed up?
I played version 0.7 with cheats and broken then I played version 0.7 without cheats it worked perfectly
that why i said game broken because cheat file

Last edited:

dani666

May 8, 2020
Fame level 9 cannot be reached in the last version, right? I think I finished everything but fame 9

By the way, excellent game, it is way a lot of development in few versions

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
and how to turn off the light is very difficult :FacePalm:
You must go as down yous can do, and go straight forward to the right side of the room (maybe after the two first punitions of the Mistress), and the comment at this moment doesn't concern the door but the switch (I don't remember the exact words, but there is no ambiguity)

NylonFetish

Mar 21, 2019
Hello everyone ! I'm stuck when Anabelle has to fap in the archives before going to raid. Seems like I can't do anything. Any advice please?

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I hope the author in the future updates there will be more scenes with work in a Bar and a prostitute and work in the office (And then it turns out there is work, but there is nothing to do there) It is also necessary to supplement the scenes where GG streams leads so that there are fewer repetitions and talo is even more interesting. (Just my reasoning :) but if someone writes to the author or copies a message for the author, I would be grateful if the author finds out)

Everyone went to play the game

Reactions: yuelae

Gazamar

Jun 30, 2020
I don't know if this has been asked before, but I'm stuck in the second visit to the motel, the undercover cop will just stand like that and nothing will happen, what do i do? Motel Bug.png

Gazamar

Jun 30, 2020
You need to click "Enter" here.
HOLY SHIT, no fucking way, the easiest solution, after clicking everywhere and pressing every key BUT "Enter", you are a hero!
Really, thank you!!

P.S.: Would you also happen to know how to invite the GF to the apartment? After the 1st date i have her icon on the phone, but even after clicking it everywhere in the house still nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: terrrox
3.40 star(s) 69 Votes