fallen76

Jun 2, 2017
Is new cartel enemy animation available in this version? It just directs into the old fat cartel enemy animation when lose.

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
So hey, is the current version of the game at least mostly stable? Last time I tried to play I got enough exp to go up in fame rank before I was supposed to for story reasons, and instead of delaying the levelup or capping me at 1xp short or some other reasonable thing the game just froze forever on the exp-up animation.

Edit:
>download v0.8.4
>open game
>look at corner of title screen
>"Changelog 0.8.3 ver."
>not a good sign...
>click on it
>entry for 0.8 is copy/pasted word for word from entry for 0.7
>both instances are half-illegible because the line is longer than the width of the screen (regardless of resolution setting), doesn't wrap, doesn't even allow scrolling sideways

...maybe I'll wait for a 1.0 release.
Or like, 1.2

Last edited:

Gazamar

Jun 30, 2020
Hello guys, a few questions with screenshots to illustrate, pic 02 display my current progress in game, regular NG, not NG+ or ++:
01 - How do I invite Clara to the house? I've tried clicking her icon in every room of the house, across diferent days and times.
03 - How do I unlock that basement scene? I'm quite sure I was tied up to a chair in a basement before even before being made into a pet of the cartel boss, is it a future scene?
04 - How do I unlock those scenes in the gallery? I can already have sex with Bastard in 4 different positions including BJ, I've tried following the advice of ppl on this thread of going to work late, I did it, several days in a row, going as far as saving before leaving the house and w8ing until 8am, 9am, 10am, 11am, and even 11:40am. His scene simply won't trigger.
All help is appreciated.
LK - 01.png LK - 02.png LK - 03.png LK - 04.png

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Does anyone have non-cheat version? The webcam and stripper event's are not progressing for me (fame 2, just before first boss fight) and I've read some older posts that non-cheat verision might work.
Edit: Nevermind, just had to do webcam more, propably the same for stripper events.

Last edited:

Betz

Jun 22, 2017
I think I found a little bug. So I start a raid with some money in my pockets, I do some fights, win them and then stop the raid knowing that I'll lose half of my earnings. We on the same page so far? Good. The next day I have 0 money.

Betz

Jun 22, 2017
I think I found a little bug. So I start a raid with some money in my pockets, I do some fights, win them and then stop the raid knowing that I'll lose half of my earnings. We on the same page so far? Good. The next day I have 0 money.
Replying to my own message as an update, sometimes I don't lose the money but I get no earnings, only reputation

tkira1313

Jul 17, 2017
Anyone else encountering a bug with the webcam? She keeps just singing and never advances, unless it requires hero fame 2 or something. Does anyone know how to fix it since many are clearly past this stage? Thanks

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Anyone else encountering a bug with the webcam? She keeps just singing and never advances, unless it requires hero fame 2 or something. Does anyone know how to fix it since many are clearly past this stage? Thanks
Just do the webcam scene until she gets options like Guitar, Wave and Sing, it takes a while for her to advance to those webcam scenes. Then just do webcam shows, even doing 1 action and then exiting the scene progresses the counter, until you get more options.

tkira1313

Jul 17, 2017
Just do the webcam scene until she gets options like Guitar, Wave and Sing, it takes a while for her to advance to those webcam scenes. Then just do webcam shows, even doing 1 action and then exiting the scene progresses the counter, until you get more options.
Thanks for this. I've done it about 10 times and it still is just her playing guitar. Oddly it doesn't advance time and sometimes it flashes scenes from the last time I used it. Is it bugged?

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes