Jun 1, 2022
Open the door - turn the light off. I've been trying for about 20 minutes to turn the light off. I've been all over the room. I've gone to the "bottom" then to the right. I've done up/right in what seems to be every possible combination / permutation along the wall. I've done the same down/right. I see the light switch. I just can't get it to respond. I've seen the earlier posts, but after following them I still can't get the lightswitch to respond.

Can someone help? Love the game, but have been stuck for about an hour (both within the game and searching solutions here). Please be specific / share screen grab? Forever grateful for any help.

Valg0

Jun 17, 2021
Open the door - turn the light off. I've been trying for about 20 minutes to turn the light off. I've been all over the room. I've gone to the "bottom" then to the right. I've done up/right in what seems to be every possible combination / permutation along the wall. I've done the same down/right. I see the light switch. I just can't get it to respond. I've seen the earlier posts, but after following them I still can't get the lightswitch to respond.

Can someone help? Love the game, but have been stuck for about an hour (both within the game and searching solutions here). Please be specific / share screen grab? Forever grateful for any help.
The light switch button only really showed up for me when crawling towards the door after like the third punishment scene.
So in case you reload rather than letting them play out maybe try the latter instead.

Jun 1, 2022
The light switch button only really showed up for me when crawling towards the door after like the third punishment scene.
So in case you reload rather than letting them play out maybe try the latter instead.
Hmmm. How do I trigger more than 1 punishment scene? I got just the one then got leashed to the wall.

thanks for the help, btw!!!!!

Last edited:

Valg0

Jun 17, 2021
Hmmm. How do I trigger more than 1 punishment scene? I got just the one then got leashed to the wall.

thanks for the help, btw!!!!!
Any time!

Oh, alright so you have to break that leash before you can do anything.
I don't quite remember which button does it but said button (could be just the movement key honestly) makes her struggle against the leash. Just keepp doing that and it should be off in a matter of seconds.

Further punishments occur when you try to get out and get caught.

Jun 1, 2022
Any time!

Oh, alright so you have to break that leash before you can do anything.
I don't quite remember which button does it but said button (could be just the movement key honestly) makes her struggle against the leash. Just keepp doing that and it should be off in a matter of seconds.

Further punishments occur when you try to get out and get caught.
Thanks. Finally got there. Could have sworn I'd tried the 'E' key by the door before, but apparently not. I had to be in the exact position, but finally the E key got things moving.

TheHuNtEr007

May 3, 2021
Dude I have no problem at all but... After detective told me that I have to ambush a thief i go there and she defeat me and comes loading.... And then nothing she is just standing there, i can't move and save can't do anything... It's stuck there i tried alot... Can anyone tell me how to solve this.

Maranuass

Feb 9, 2020

If you have any bug reports or recommendations, I recommend joining his Discord server. Feodosiy is very responsive and addresses some issues when people bring out photos/videos of how a bug happens.

This will be my last update for a while, stay safe.

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes