Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
is this still being worked on? needs mouse controls, not that wasd sucks, but it's awkward as hell to have wasd, e, space for some controls, and still seemingly mouse clicks for dialog...

mouse movement and space moves dialog would be nice.

• Angry
Reactions: Nineonenine

DJsona

May 13, 2018
@noxtek Hey : ) i hope im not bother you, but i want to try this game and i wanna know if you can upgrade your cheat for v0.99 please? and thx for your contribution ! <3 take care and have a great summer ; )

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

*Lonely*

Jul 5, 2018
Another good game...too bad about the boring movement mechanics.It would be nice if you could only use the mouse...But can she transform into a robot?What powers does she have?Can she fly?Does she have a photon beam?

DJsona

May 13, 2018
Another good game...too bad about the boring movement mechanics.It would be nice if you could only use the mouse...But can she transform into a robot?What powers does she have?Can she fly?Does she have a photon beam?
i agree with you ! i cannot fap with my right hand and click at the same time !! we need to free our right hand and use our left hand to click !!!! fuckkkk im tired of washing my mouse full of precum to play game ;) hahahha

onga

Aug 17, 2018
Well she does get a whip and everyone knows that's a super power.

Reactions: *Lonely*

TheExordick

Sep 25, 2021
The game has an input bug for me: "a" and "w" register as always pressed even when not pressed. (always move to upper left corner)

am i the only one? is there a way to fix it?

wario7403

Sep 24, 2019
ok i found, we need to do it manytime.

But someone know how up blue bar when we do happy end ? just farm again ?

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes