yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheLewdKnight-0.9.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

NecSub

Jul 6, 2017
Anybody knows how to beat cartel boss, since she can only be hit with long range attacks i only have the boomerang and whip, and since the henchmen guy just keeps upping his armor, when i have finally take down the boss, i have to go through almost 300 in hp and armor, which i cant cause the horny/lustmeter always fill itself up wich leads to automatic game over.

kami desu ne

Feb 6, 2022
After the enemy captures the fake, It says to go to the office and when talking to the boss we hear something about floor 111 and then I don't know what to do. I talked with others and still nothing. Any help?

wodans

Mar 11, 2020
Such a nice art and such a BORING mundane game jeeez what a waste -_-
I agree. It accomplishes something most games here can't: Immersion.
You play a superhero without childish kitschyness around it.

But then it's too stretched again. Slowly advances.

Reactions: topyaleans

ironbox

Dec 12, 2017
One of the best game I ever played (my little angel was really nice too ❤) I stopped my sub on Patreon cause money problem but I will do it again if the Harry Potter game or this one get some big content

topyaleans

Dec 25, 2019
After the enemy captures the fake, It says to go to the office and when talking to the boss we hear something about floor 111 and then I don't know what to do. I talked with others and still nothing. Any help?
go to the office a few more days, keep talking to everyone. eventually i think john is the person that gives you the info you need to progress further and there will be a night event in the office building. that night event in the office building will be the final scene for this update, as it says "to be continued" at the end of the scene.

talbotage

Apr 8, 2018
is there a way to keep the sex animations on hold without having to press space? like i would love to watch the animations in between the minimum and maximum energy or whatever that is

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
If anyone here is willing to contact the developer, tell him that having an xbox controller connected to pc forces the player controlled character to automatically walk towards a direction, making it impossible to stay still. This issue disappears when controller is disconnected from pc.

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes