Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
How to fight swat? I either fight the thief and beat her, or i try to delay and she escapes.

Also it seems mobs doesn't drop money anymore so going around with a cab & purchasing stuff is a real pain in the ass right now :D

Edit: Nvm, looks like fighting swats has nothing to do with the thief, you just need to find some mobs as swat arrests them and greet & fight.

Have another question tho: Is there a way to fix the animation speed at the middle? Cause damn i think the best anims are always the middle ones...

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Still getting the stuck loading screen with the Cartel warehouse after the first minion fight. Anyone able to get past this?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Same what to do ?
I let it sit for about 5 minutes and though Unity usually gets unresponsive, it just sat there. So no idea.
Not sure if this is the block for me to get to Fame Lvl 8, pretty sure I went over the requirements with night raids but am still stuck on 7.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Just esc->load game-> cartelhall

It should load with the first minion beat, you walk forward and meet the second set of minions
That did it, though the menu selections all show up on top of each other, needed to be careful to select Main Menu then load.
Thanks!

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
did you made a clean installation? delete everything, use a new folder and replace the file in Managed folder
I've erased the whole file, but maybe, some old files can be found elsewhere, I don't know.

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes