Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
This is a long shot but gotta try anyway;

Anyone knows how to fix the animation speed at the middle without having to keep pressing spacebar?

ital

Jan 26, 2019
The game is constantly with bugs, defeated the thief's girl, survived, exited, entered, and now she must be killed endlessly.

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
I'll never understand this ... if you just want pics to look at for fapping ... there is plenty available that is not a game so why bother with dl a game and then ask for save?
because you want pics of this game to fap to?

i mean, if i want to watch sasha grey get banged by a dude in a teddy bear costume, you might as well ask why i don't go to watch X or Y or Z that's potentially related. but that doesn't really deflect from me wanting that specific thing.

maybe i like stuff like pixel art, or hand drawn stuff. this is animated, this has a specific theme, this is content with several scenes, rather than the same instance, maybe someone wants to take a shortcut to certain stuff rather than just 'not play the game', etc.

i mean, even at the basic 'i like this and intent to get off on it', that doesn't mean it has to be limited to the gameplay.
hell, even the potential 'it's somewhat awkward to navigate', can be problematic. or just, the gameplay takes too long to get to the gun bits to keep going, so a save with easy access to it helps.

weesnawman

Jul 1, 2023
Anyone else having an issue where the biker boss gets to zero HP, uses his 1000hp damage attack and then the game locks up? I can't proceed, can't see anything to click on, she's just on the floor beat up and that's it

Zdzisiu4988

Dec 7, 2021
Anyone else having an issue where the biker boss gets to zero HP, uses his 1000hp damage attack and then the game locks up? I can't proceed, can't see anything to click on, she's just on the floor beat up and that's it
Just lose a fight to him, and everything will work fine

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Also it seems mobs doesn't drop money anymore so going around with a cab & purchasing stuff is a real pain in the ass right now :D
Once you open up the third level of the Webcam you can use all your energy to get about $1k per session. Makes it easier to get the higher level equipment from the Professor, but is way grindy.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Is there a walkthrough? I seem to be stuck on "start a new, normal life".
I've made some progress with the massage salon and streaming, but nothing else seems to be able to move forward.

taihen_addict

Dec 6, 2016
In final boss fight, game bugged, cards don't pop out, can't progress. version 9.12! 9.13 just released, if annyone can "Arrrrr" (pirate) it, would be great!

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes