Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
For me I was able to progress by continuing to go to the office and interacting with people. It's a grind. Do the work option in the boss office and then talk to him afterwards (you don't need to do the sex). You'll get more from him after you clean his office, or at least I did. Then eventually John is a key source of information because the Boss drags John into his office a few times and John knows where the fake Sluterella is. It took me multiple days in the office to get through it, and during this time no night raids were possible. But once John gives you the last piece of info the night event in the Office building becomes available.
cant talk with john he isnt in the office anymore u.u

Reactions: Zdzisiu4988

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
For me I was able to progress by continuing to go to the office and interacting with people. It's a grind. Do the work option in the boss office and then talk to him afterwards (you don't need to do the sex). You'll get more from him after you clean his office, or at least I did. Then eventually John is a key source of information because the Boss drags John into his office a few times and John knows where the fake Sluterella is. It took me multiple days in the office to get through it, and during this time no night raids were possible. But once John gives you the last piece of info the night event in the Office building becomes available.
Thank you, it works.
But after, the boss is impossible to defeat and I finish with a frozen screen...

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Thank you, it works.
But after, the boss is impossible to defeat and I finish with a frozen screen...
Appereantly thats another ''lose only'' type of fight, atleast for now. I even managed to reduce his health to negative 300 but he kept going attacking me :D

But if you lose, you get to see another scene and after that it says ''continue in v1.0'' or something like that.

Reactions: Yoli

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
Someone know what to do now? Ive tried to work for boss and talk to everyone but im stuck right now. Cant do rides either
i think game completely breaks when you kill catwoman, should never have happened before killing thug boss. There is one event first, where you meet her and she dodges everything, and another almost same (but without third "exit" choice). If you win her, game thinks you're in chapter 4, triggering the next line with swat soldiers, and MQ skips the entire line (and funniest thing, you need to kill clown boss, but he will never be killed because Main Quest is now in chapter 4, so you're forever in fame 5. I figured it out when i loaded my previous version save. I don't understand why this chapter 4 event can be found so early.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yoli

topyaleans

Dec 25, 2019
Thank you, it works.
I didn't defeat the boss either. I don't think it's possible to beat him at this point. The boss creates a glass wall that you can't break through but he can give damage to you from behind it. You can only kick and punch at the glass wall, but it doesn't break. There is a defeat scene and then it cuts out to another scene which says "To be continued"

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 69 Votes