KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
no, nothing appears
The cheat can do a few things ( money, health, skills, etc and fame ). Everything works without any massage on the screen. For example when I click "money" button in cheat menu - it makes my wallet 9999$, same with health and other things - it makes everything 100%. But when I tried to click "fame" button it worked not correct. First time I clicked it when the character was 1st lvl - it made the character 2ns lvl after click, but when I decided to click it again - the blue progress bar jumped to the end of 2nd lvl ( like a 99% of bar ) and that's all. After that clicking "fame" button don't give any result same as fighting. Every time after fight I receive enough points for grow up, see the grow up blue animation, but after that character still 2nd lvl ( with almost full progress bar )
Keep doing the massage sessions until Granny gives you some new options, she'll do this a couple times to advance you.

Perelik

May 12, 2019
What is the difference of 0.9.9 and 0.9.12.

Also (im on 0.9.9) Im fame level 2 got the quest "live normal life" I was defeated by the biker boss, I discovered room office 111 (ofc on level 2 fame its impossible to finish and I got the swat rape scene). But nothing else triggers , maxed the gloryhole scenes and striptease , the web cam is almost unlocked all, only massages are on footjob... what Im supposed to do? 2 weeks now ... work fucked by the boss (you cant work full day its automatic till noon and i need to go always to boss).. its getting annoying , is my playthrough bugged?

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
I think your should play from 0.40 4.4.23 bar toilet. Other saves are fucked up. Couldn't find a way to progress. You have pay may opened, and kick and dodge are already learned. Wtf with stats 12/9, food? Don't edit Stats, don't add kick and dodge. Kill 8/8, go to roof, lose to a biker boss. Next day after defeat, go for the office, work (No option for noon or full day, it will be automatically till noon, go to boss, when he offer sex, anabele will refuse him, because she is no longer a heroine, end the day and get invited to date by clark(She will refuse and suggests gym, do full work out there). Next day she gonna talk about food, go to food store. Go to food store to left side and trigger a fight with knifeman. After him being killed go to temple and talk with pay may(Hero raids will be open now), train with him till you learn both kick and dodge, and then scene with signal should appear. Go to roof, get biker boss marked and kill him, you'll be fame 3

Edit: this save is bugged too, It looked good, but its bugged because this biker quest is taken twice, and lower part triggers when in the end, after training kick&dodge, detective should tell you biker boss is in the bar, he instead gives you quest for 8 bikers, that is already done, and when you return to roof, it goes to first battle again, but you already have kick and dodge, and you're stuck, because this chain breaks when i went to the office and on the boss anabele didn't refuse on this 2nd circle. This doesn't launch next trigger if the office, and etc. So none of your saves are playable
Perhaps, it's because you started in april 2023 from save 2021(Contains this biker quest bug) and that's why your game is fucked up

Last edited:

topyaleans

Dec 25, 2019
No he's not there, he talk to the boss in that scene but nothing more,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're stuck because you are stubborn. John is 100% in the office, the screenshot I attached was John in the office. Sluterella talks to John about the kidnapping and then the boss comes into the office and tells John to go with him. After this scene the hero raid for the office is unlocked. You can be stubborn all you want, but John is 100% in the office and talking to him is crucial to unlocking the night event.

• Angry
Reactions: Lone Dog

bobby26

Jan 21, 2018
hi there, have two questions:
1. i used a cheat file ( fromdescription page ) and have a bug with fame ( famous ). Aftercheat the fame it became almost lvl3 ( 99% of lvl2 ) and not growing anymore. No cheat button, no true fights cant grow it. How to fix it ?
2. Do we have any progress in massage room, I see only handjobe and footjob. Is there anything else ?
1. follow the story fame will grow after u lose againt biker boss
2. yes, will add new scene if u fame grow/level up

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
You're stuck because you are stubborn. John is 100% in the office, the screenshot I attached was John in the office. Sluterella talks to John about the kidnapping and then the boss comes into the office and tells John to go with him. After this scene the hero raid for the office is unlocked. You can be stubborn all you want, but John is 100% in the office and talking to him is crucial to unlocking the night event.
You are stubborn. at least try to read what i said, pic here... 1.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: topyaleans

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
You should all pay attention to your version number. 9.9 (0.99) is no longer the current one, 9.12 (0.9.12) is the current version which fixes some bugs but in most cases you have to start a new save
Yeah, it seems someone posted a new version yesterday, probably the last update was buggy, what a pain -_-

Reactions: AnarchyDusk

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
no, nothing appears
The cheat can do a few things ( money, health, skills, etc and fame ). Everything works without any massage on the screen. For example when I click "money" button in cheat menu - it makes my wallet 9999$, same with health and other things - it makes everything 100%. But when I tried to click "fame" button it worked not correct. First time I clicked it when the character was 1st lvl - it made the character 2ns lvl after click, but when I decided to click it again - the blue progress bar jumped to the end of 2nd lvl ( like a 99% of bar ) and that's all. After that clicking "fame" button don't give any result same as fighting. Every time after fight I receive enough points for grow up, see the grow up blue animation, but after that character still 2nd lvl ( with almost full progress bar )
maybe its locked after some event, try going to raid and go back home, could trigger a scene with tv, or find something around the map, could be the biker boss?

What do I do once I’ve downloaded this? I’m not very computer savvy
Unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "The Lewd Knight_Data\Managed" folder

Reactions: dillydog

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
You are stubborn. at least try to read what i said, pic here...
Were clown and thug boss killed before this? If you don't you can delete this save, because of catwoman bug (She must be killed after third bosses, when detective asks you about it.

• Thinking Face

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
Were clown and thug boss killed before this? If you don't you can delete this save, because of catwoman bug (She must be killed after third bosses, when detective asks you about it.
you mean defeat her after cartel boss? for some reason the cartel started and never had any quest for the clown gang.

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
you mean defeat her after cartel boss? for some reason the cartel started and never had any quest for the clown gang.
You mean cartel started, where she is captured by two guys, and then fight in warehouse, where she gonna be captured, right?

• Thinking Face

topyaleans

Dec 25, 2019
You are stubborn. at least try to read what i said, pic here... View attachment 2815527
dude, you were asking other questions about the massage parlor. are you sure you are far enough along in the game to actually trigger the night event in the office? are you at the point that the "fake sluterella" was kidnapped? john leaves the office for some time (you mentioned when he wanted to be a hero), but later in the game after failing at that he returns to the office. if you haven't progressed enough in the game that could be why you don't see john in the office. but everyone who has done the night event in the office building (the new content in this version) knows that john is in the office and that he and boss are key people who know where the "fake sluterella" is being held. you are stubborn, because you refuse to listen to people who have actually completed the night event in the office. i've completed it and i can tell you that john is 100% in the office and his presence in the office is required to get the night event.

• Angry
3.40 star(s) 69 Votes