esxay

Nov 24, 2017
I love when devs keep spawning new content, leaving old game breaking bugs as they are.

That's first fight.
Fight with that biker on the roof is unavoidable(Scripted) defeat as part of main quest. It's like Feo's thing, not a bug. And there is entirely every boss like this. You LOSE first meeting with them. Ass-fucked on roof, Captured in circus, in warehouse by cartel, and with final boss there will be captivity scene.

There is a lot of fights that you ARE supposed to LOSE.

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
Fight with that biker on the roof is unavoidable(Scripted) defeat as part of main quest. It's like Feo's thing, not a bug. And there is entirely every boss like this. You LOSE first meeting with them. Ass-fucked on roof, Captured in circus, in warehouse by cartel, and with final boss there will be captivity scene.

There is a lot of fights that you ARE supposed to LOSE.
dude i`m ok to loose. the problem is I can't. boss pwns knight on 1000 hp and game freezes on that scene, no assfucking whatsoever

SickIRL

Apr 10, 2020
dude i`m ok to loose. the problem is I can't. boss pwns knight on 1000 hp and game freezes on that scene, no assfucking whatsoever
Im stuck at the same part, the boss just hit me for 1000 and the game freeze like that, is there any fix? please?

EDIT: solved i just let him beat me whitout attacking at seems to work

EDIT: now i have no idea what to do, it says "it's time to start a new, normal life"

Last edited:

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Im stuck at the same part, the boss just hit me for 1000 and the game freeze like that, is there any fix? please?

EDIT: solved i just let him beat me whitout attacking at seems to work

EDIT: now i have no idea what to do, it says "it's time to start a new, normal life"
When your objective is to live a normal life, you're supposed to just keep going to work, eating, sleeping, until eventually a scene triggers where the grocery store is attacked by criminals while you're shopping there and you take them down to protect the nice lady who sells you energy drinks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Problem is, I'm not sure exactly what the triggers are for the attack on the grocery. You might need to just grind for a week or two, you might need to let yourself run out of food to prompt a scene about the heroine deciding to get groceries first instead of just stocking up ahead of time like a responsible person, or the sequence might glitch out and never give you any indication of this.

That's a recurring issue I have with the design of this game. Like, lots of side jobs/events require you to fail at them 3+ times before you start to actually get to the content, but there's no indication of progress happening in the background or anything encouraging you to keep hammering at them, so the player is left with the impression that they're going to the wrong place to progress. And the huge number of glitches means that sometimes the secret progress happening in the background isn't actually happening at all, but there's no way to tell.

Reactions: xatcat

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
there's a way to add a cheat skip scenes in the massage parlor grind? it's like 50 massages for each stage(i unlocked sex, dont know if there's more there if anyone knows), its so long and annoying and probably my save its bugged,not doing that again -_-
Once you get the third stage that's it, sort of like the web cam.
There's a lot of grind in a few of the jobs, at least the gym has strength and stamina where you let it run until you want to stop.

Reactions: Lone Dog

wetb1gb0y

Feb 24, 2020
Play game from begining v 0.99 , have new 2 skills (working from lust)
Have clark , last save before last boss, if wanna play load last HALL save.

Unitedbmx69

Aug 30, 2019
hi there, have two questions:
1. i used a cheat file ( fromdescription page ) and have a bug with fame ( famous ). Aftercheat the fame it became almost lvl3 ( 99% of lvl2 ) and not growing anymore. No cheat button, no true fights cant grow it. How to fix it ?
2. Do we have any progress in massage room, I see only handjobe and footjob. Is there anything else ?

omega2019

Jun 25, 2018
hi there, have two questions:
1. i used a cheat file ( fromdescription page ) and have a bug with fame ( famous ). Aftercheat the fame it became almost lvl3 ( 99% of lvl2 ) and not growing anymore. No cheat button, no true fights cant grow it. How to fix it ?
2. Do we have any progress in massage room, I see only handjobe and footjob. Is there anything else ?
I think BTSM something will appear on left of the screen if you progressed. You click to find out what it means.

omega2019

Jun 25, 2018
Those who are getting STUCK AT BOSS FIGHTS, I think you are suppose to LOOSE those fights. So, just keep skipping your turns till die. (If not cheated, anyway you will most probably die there).

Unitedbmx69

Aug 30, 2019
I think BTSM something will appear on left of the screen if you progressed. You click to find out what it means.
no, nothing appears
The cheat can do a few things ( money, health, skills, etc and fame ). Everything works without any massage on the screen. For example when I click "money" button in cheat menu - it makes my wallet 9999$, same with health and other things - it makes everything 100%. But when I tried to click "fame" button it worked not correct. First time I clicked it when the character was 1st lvl - it made the character 2ns lvl after click, but when I decided to click it again - the blue progress bar jumped to the end of 2nd lvl ( like a 99% of bar ) and that's all. After that clicking "fame" button don't give any result same as fighting. Every time after fight I receive enough points for grow up, see the grow up blue animation, but after that character still 2nd lvl ( with almost full progress bar )

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes