Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
dude, you were asking other questions about the massage parlor. are you sure you are far enough along in the game to actually trigger the night event in the office? are you at the point that the "fake sluterella" was kidnapped? john leaves the office for some time (you mentioned when he wanted to be a hero), but later in the game after failing at that he returns to the office. if you haven't progressed enough in the game that could be why you don't see john in the office. but everyone who has done the night event in the office building (the new content in this version) knows that john is in the office and that he and boss are key people who know where the "fake sluterella" is being held. you are stubborn, because you refuse to listen to people who have actually completed the night event in the office. i've completed it and i can tell you that john is 100% in the office and his presence in the office is required to get the night event.
omg you're impossible bro, don't understand that my game was bugged and he's not there no matter what you say? see the pic, the game skip part of the game, i think the clown gang was before that but the quest was missing and now there's no john or raids so stuck with 111 quest, i dont know how to make you understand, it happened to some people too..

• Angry
Reactions: topyaleans

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
As i remember john is bound to fame level (After each fame level gaining you should go to the office and see people talking, on 6th fame(Bound to beating clown) or 7th, john should return
yeah, a scene triggers with him but after that he's still missing, only jane,clark and boss there to talk, i think the game skip the clown gang quest and now its fucked up. Nevermind, i tried everything so i'll just delete that save :rolleyes:

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
yeah, a scene triggers with him but after that he's still missing, only jane,clark and boss there to talk, i think the game skip the clown gang quest and now its fucked up. Nevermind, i tried everything so i'll just delete that save :rolleyes:
And i'm suggesting to play 9.12 because im sure they added something like workaround for catwoman (However, you can roll it even in the beginning, at 0 fame, and it ruins your night, though not that wild like game breaking.

Reactions: Lone Dog

topyaleans

Dec 25, 2019
omg you're impossible bro, don't understand that my game was bugged and he's not there no matter what you say? see the pic, the game skip part of the game, i think the clown gang was before that but the quest was missing and now there's no john or raids so stuck with 111 quest, i dont know how to make you understand, it happened to some people too..
dude, you kept insisting that john is not in the office. i told you again and again that he is, that he should be there if you want to progress. it's not my fault if your game is bugged or you skipped certain events that are required for john to return to the office. just because john isn't there in your save doesn't mean that he's not in the office. by telling you that john is in the office, it should have clued you in to the fact that either you were not at the right fame level / progression or that your game was bugged. not my problem that you are incapable of problem solving.

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
dude, you kept insisting that john is not in the office. i told you again and again that he is, that he should be there if you want to progress. it's not my fault if your game is bugged or you skipped certain events that are required for john to return to the office. just because john isn't there in your save doesn't mean that he's not in the office. by telling you that john is in the office, it should have clued you in to the fact that either you were not at the right fame level / progression or that your game was bugged. not my problem that you are incapable of problem solving.
Now you saying is not your fault my game bugs or stuff like that.. what the heck are you talking about now, (at least you finally understand a bit how bugs works, lol).Yes it was my fault for talking with such troll, you win, its working 100%, u must be so happy now, thank you for your time, you're great, good day friend.

• Angry
Reactions: topyaleans

Vitalya009

Jun 3, 2020
who has an android version and want to open the gallery, you need someone who went through everything with an open gallery to send us this file, it is located along the path:
/data/data/com.Feodosiy.TheLewdKnight/shared_prefs/com.Feodosiy.TheLewdKnight.v2.playerprefs.xml

Unitedbmx69

Aug 30, 2019
what i need to do after i've found an undercover cop in the motel ? i mean I've meet him, and then he gone with client... how to find him again ?

Marco18

Aug 1, 2023
please does anyone know if is there a way to keep the different sex animations on hold without having to press space?

Patsy221

Feb 10, 2018
Is she supposed to not win here by any means? After this screen here, he gives her 1000 dmg and then she falls and I am stuck in the defeat screen not progressing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unitedbmx69

Aug 30, 2019
Is she supposed to not win here by any means? After this screen here, he gives her 1000 dmg and then she falls and I am stuck in the defeat screen not progressing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just let him win you. Do not hit him, just pass every time till he will not defeat you. This method should work because I also stacked at this point with a freeze screen

Reactions: Yoli

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I'm unable to unlock the Clown Boss. When I follow the clowns during the night, nothing happens.
Additionnaly, you must avoid to fight in the museum. After that, you automatically unlock the swat teams.

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
I'm unable to unlock the Clown Boss. When I follow the clowns during the night, nothing happens.
Additionnaly, you must avoid to fight in the museum. After that, you automatically unlock the swat teams.
after following a clown there should be an event in the motel, work as a slut, second girl will be called to the car, and after that "bearded whore" will talk to you. After that should have accessed roof, talk with detective and an event with stealing suit is active. After stealing a suit, go night raids for few days until clown boss head appear on the right side of map.

Reactions: Yoli

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
after following a clown there should be an event in the motel, work as a slut, second girl will be called to the car, and after that "bearded whore" will talk to you. After that should have accessed roof, talk with detective and an event with stealing suit is active. After stealing a suit, go night raids for few days until clown boss head appear on the right side of map.
Ok : The problem is that the screen froze when I discuss with the fake bearded whore ! So, actually, I'm stuck

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes