esxay

Nov 24, 2017
I can't even fucking joke about this. So right after I bugged my save by beating the jewel thief before I beat the two other bosses after biker, I went back to my old save. Then I went to try to trigger the motel part, and I get fucking bugged in that too...
If you talk about freezing with beard slut, press enter.

Reactions: ironlung

PPPPP1981

Aug 2, 2023
one more question

i got the points to go to fame3 but the game left me at fame2. have I done something wrong?

I am sending the last save. thanks

Caladmure

Jan 13, 2019
Was the save location changed? I literally have like a hundred saves from the previous update and I'd prefer to just start fresh, but I can't find them.

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
one more question

i got the points to go to fame3 but the game left me at fame2. have I done something wrong?

I am sending the last save. thanks
You will get fame 3 only when you kill Biker boss in the BAR(Where you meet him for 2nd time), (after training kick and dodge from pay may, wait for light on the roof and talk with detective.) same for fame 6 - obtainable only when clown killed.
Quest chain in attached save works, i checked it. You'll find what to do in previous pages

Last edited:

PPPPP1981

Aug 2, 2023
hello again

i stuck again to normal life and the food shop..
i dont know whats going wrong..
I am sending all tha saves. thanks

Isoldebaden

Jul 11, 2022
Apparently, if you have room 111 you're in chapter 4, when you didn't even killed boss biker. Its Catwoman bug - her "boss" event can be found early and causes troubles if you win fight with her. Did you cheat any your stats, btw? But in this part, at least john is available, haha. Try to do that, after losing to biker - Office -> works till noon -> boss -> she refuses to fuck him, because she is "normal life" now -> go full work out in gym -> scene in a shower with girl -> go home, next day -> food store, talk with old woman, go to the left side -> triggers fight -> go to temple -> back to store -> train in temple. Raids should be on.

P.S. your save is bugged anyway - swat soldiers and 111room should not be there until you kill biker, clown, and thug-girl. But because you kill catwoman in museum, quest chain launches in middle of final chapter.
I'm also Stuck Here.

I did:
after losing to biker - Office -> works till noon -> boss -> she refuses to fuck him, because she is "normal life" now -> go full work out in gym -> scene in a shower with girl

But there is no other Girl in the shower and no scene.

I'm on v.9.12 Android

Is there also a way to transfer the Phone Safefile to my PC?

Khole

May 2, 2018
I'm just stripping at bar no way to ask about biker gang leader anymore. DO i just go on night raid to look for him?

Bikram Biswas

Apr 10, 2019
i am able to unlock
- Date with Laura.
- Ability to call and invite Laura to visit
- The first 2 units of the cartel
- Event to catch a thief.

but cannot unlock yet,

- The beginning of John's storyline.
- An event about saving a woman with her daughter.
- John's plot (raid) events
- Motel storyline events (start of the cartel branch)

How to unlock those ones ?
Can you tell me how to invite Laura?I unlocked her contact but not sure how to invite her.

Isoldebaden

Jul 11, 2022
I'm also Stuck Here.

I did:
after losing to biker - Office -> works till noon -> boss -> she refuses to fuck him, because she is "normal life" now -> go full work out in gym -> scene in a shower with girl

I'm on v.9.12 Android

No one here who can help to solve a Problem many have?

Isoldebaden

Jul 11, 2022
Here is my Autosafe file including the problem.

I really hope someone could help me
OK fixed it by playing on PC but now If I Play on Mobile again i can't move at the Temple. Moving around at the temple works on PC but not on Phone, it's the App is cursed...

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
I'm also Stuck Here.

I did:

I'm on v.9.12 Android

try to take shower before workout. Maybe needs to activate her very first scene in shower. I am PRETTY sure it works as it should be, i played this moment. But i noticed when i played, you never showered in your save. And when i played, i did. Ohterwise, maybe something with android. But i did till the pay may.
ed. Watched your save. Couldn't do anything. But something disturbing is there.
1691077821447.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Isoldebaden

Isoldebaden

Jul 11, 2022
try to take shower before workout. Maybe needs to activate her very first scene in shower. I am PRETTY sure it works as it should be, i played this moment. But i noticed when i played, you never showered in your save. And when i played, i did. Ohterwise, maybe something with android. But i did till the pay may.
ed. Watched your save. Couldn't do anything. But something disturbing is there.
View attachment 2822934
Thanks i fixed it by playing on PC.
Now on Android i can't move at the Temple.
I can move at the Temple on PC so it seems to be a bug

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes