Dr.Mummy

Mar 1, 2022
Hello, I have a small problem, maybe someone can help me, I tried to save the game and in fact it didn't save, I have the last sequel 2 hours ago and now if I save it still does the same thing, it doesn't save, has anyone else encountered this problem?

Dr.Mummy

Mar 1, 2022
Hello, I have a small problem, maybe someone can help me, I tried to save the game and in fact it didn't save, I have the last sequel 2 hours ago and now if I save it still does the same thing, it doesn't save, has anyone else encountered this problem?
it doesn't matter anymore, I started from the beginning but now I'm stuck in the phase with room 111, I think I have to enter the form of a super hero but I can't because I have the mission,,its time to start a new normal life ,,

Zencuto

Jun 3, 2018
How to beat the cartel boss? After some time I started getting stunned and masturbating in front of her

Sharun

Jun 29, 2017
How to beat the cartel boss? After some time I started getting stunned and masturbating in front of her
to my knowledge not beatable atm; in my try i managed to get him below 0 to - something, then the glas came back and no further options to fight (no new cards drawn, no option to end the fight, just stuck)

EDIT: My bad i was talking about the last boss (i call him PinKing) and not Cartel, my bad, truely sorry. But if masturbation is a problem in fights, try to masturbate before at home or have sex, that buff helps in fights. However, if it starts raising again, try to focus only on Whips and Block/Evade. Not sure if intended, but sometimes after half a dozen of Whip attacks, i can go back to normal ones without raising the orgasm-meter - but like i said, no clue on what that is based or if its an unintentional bug

Last edited:

Diegovnia

Dec 23, 2018
- There seem to be a bug where the game hangs when you try to contact secret agent in the motel.
- Is there continuation to the thief lore? I've whooped her ass so many times...
- Whipped cream scene unlocks on webcam on level 5 while it's introduced after achieving level 6
I'll do some more digging if dev is here

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
- There seem to be a bug where the game hangs when you try to contact secret agent in the motel.
- Is there continuation to the thief lore? I've whooped her ass so many times...
- Whipped cream scene unlocks on webcam on level 5 while it's introduced after achieving level 6
Was wondering where that was, I used the Webcam as a money grind after a while but only got as far as showing/slapping ass and that stuff. Didn't know there was more.

kadal069

Nov 20, 2021
There is no application signature then how can I play it??. this is for android there is no signature.

Dr.Mummy

Mar 1, 2022
do u know how to fix the bug from motel ?

JepersCreaps

Jan 10, 2023
View attachment 355486

Overview:
One girl in a big city. There are enormous difficulties on her way, but she has big heart and big... You will have to help her achieve her main dream, clean her hometown of crime.
Formerly known as 'Sluterella: Boobs and Honor'

Thread Updated: 2023-07-30
Release Date: 2023-07-28
Developer: Feodosiy - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.12
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

To open on Mac:

DOWNLOAD
Win x64
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Win x32
(v0.31):

Extra: CHEATS -
Save

Maranuass thanks for the link

View attachment 1184483 View attachment 1184487 View attachment 1907454 View attachment 1184500 View attachment 1907457 View attachment 1184486 View attachment 1184480 View attachment 1304984 View attachment 1304983 View attachment 1907464 View attachment 1184482 View attachment 1184485 View attachment 1907461 View attachment 1184498 View attachment 1184499 View attachment 1184481 View attachment 1304985
how to increase debauchery?

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
Masturbating It's not because of cartel boss. It's because of drug upgrade. When you first buy it, the next raid you'll be defeated because of horniness. And doc will tell you you need to satisfy your desires to negate this effect (Do masturbation scene or have sex with someone)
Also cartel boss is only hittable with whip attacks.
to my knowledge not beatable atm; in my try i managed to get him below 0 to - something, then the glas came back and no further options to fight (no new cards drawn, no option to end the fight, just stuck)
You're talking about biker, he is asking about boss-girl.

Reactions: Zencuto

epicrouter01

Aug 27, 2020
This game is a little bug fest. Working at work doesn't spend Fatigue (blue bar) for me, it is only spending hunger. And if i have 0 hunger it spends nothing. Working at massage salon doesn't cost fatigue nor hunger. Webcaming doesn't cost in-game time and fatigue - i can webcam unlimited number of times per day, without spending anything. I actually enjoy planning-your-day gameplay a bit, but here its just broken

3.40 star(s) 68 Votes