Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
and what's the difference, someone likes to play the buggy version?
well the difference is, my friend, is that i've already seen all the content in the current version, be it buggy or not. So if its just a bug fix, me and many like me might avoid downloading since there is nothing new to see there for us.

Reactions: xxxbgdrgn

san4ez39

Aug 30, 2017
I'm stuck at the same spot. Maybe it's just that the game is only developed until there and further updates will bring the rest of the content? I hope so...
I think it won. I was stuck there too. Had to start from the beginning. Used cheats for money and ( forgot that specs that say how much she is tired). And went exactly like games asked me too. Do not conflict catwoman until it is asked.

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
This game is so infuriatingly bugged. If you don't do everything in the exact order the game expects, the whole thing breaks.

I got stuck on Fame Level 2 for a bit, and when I tried to complete the 8 Biker Gang missions, the game instead decided to launch the endgame with the kidnapping of the fake Sluterella and the unbeatable final boss, skipping over, you know, the whole game.

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
This game is so infuriatingly bugged. If you don't do everything in the exact order the game expects, the whole thing breaks.

I got stuck on Fame Level 2 for a bit, and when I tried to complete the 8 Biker Gang missions, the game instead decided to launch the endgame with the kidnapping of the fake Sluterella and the unbeatable final boss, skipping over, you know, the whole game.
Yes, there is something that launches endgame part of plot line, maybe the museum event with thief, so it's better not to run anything superfluous.

Reactions: Tromilka

IShizikI

Nov 30, 2021
My game is broken, when the second barrier of the final boss comes up I can't proceed... the cards won't even pop up for me to fight him.

EDIT: Might be because I have 0.99 version, I'll try 0.9.12

EDIT 2: Still broken on 0.9.12 with same save...
Gotta lose the fight

Reactions: ironlung
3.40 star(s) 68 Votes