esxay

Nov 24, 2017
I downloaded new version, thanks to Maranuass. Im playing it from the start, checking for known issues:
• Main, i noticed, no more random thief event, ruining the quest line. (Not appears anymore) so forget about lacking of john and room 111 stuff (But don't play on these saves anymore).
•Softlock/Freezing bug on biker boss, when you take his health below zero, not happens anymore.
•Also when you needed fame 3 tooltip also says: Defeat biker gang boss (No more questions about that)
•I also noticed, that when you on fame 0-1, and do webcam stuff, scene with guitar repeats until you fame 2 (Before you hit fame 2 it stops webcam from progressing) also, you can repeat it in same indefinitely till you get bored (Perhaps, for this moment game doesn't check did you webcam this day or not) and looks like i doesn't break webcam further, so it's safe to abuse. (However, 0.9.12 has it too)
• Now she sometimes automatically hits punching bag in gym, though you can still press z x c at needed moments, and it makes this training twice as fast) A small bug related to this one. After this training with hits, when you go for other training without these hits(Immediately after first, you may notice energy drops -3 with same intervals (You get nothing from it, bug burns your energy out)
• Perhaps, webcam Vibro animation was nerfed - (it had 3 100% rolls for 10-25 dollars per animation in 9.12, i was gaining 50$ for 10 energy, now rolls are 60% chance-based and it's now ~30$ per energy, though maybe that was giving more than animation that open after this)
•When you click "Go for night raid" small cutscene only appears for the first time
•Slutarangs now always highest rank (You could get Rank 1 slutarangs instead of latest before)
•Probably, new bug appeared. After killing a biker boss, i got saturday and fame 3, i couldn't go to office to trigger after-fame scene because of it(Need to wait monday) and went to Pay May, after training, night triggered and scene opened, that you gain after getting kick and dodge(Unlocks biker fight next night) and you teleported to roof then. I left roof without talking to detective (To avoid looping quests). Dunno yet, maybe i avoided troubles.
•Butt Punch and Ultragigakick were gained after i did serum troubles and bought all upgrades (On fame 5). They appear when pink bar is above 60-70. But funny thing - butt punch does nothing(Yes, literally nothing), and Ultragigakick is a butt punch with double damage.
... I'll update this post later with progress, takes time to play

Last edited:

BB7878

Apr 24, 2020
Can anyone tell me the correct time line of quests?
I have done 3 playthroughs and I keep getting stuck.
* john leaves to do beerman before 111th floor.
* no special cards after using the serum.
* no clown following missions to find the clown boss (I think)
* after I defeat catwoman and she "reveals" her face, it just repeats
* I got to the kingpin boss building once, (the day I took the serum) and I lost. can't find my way back there.
* undercover agent doesn't come back for the second time

help

Last edited:
Reactions: RyRa²

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
How do you access the Clark scene ?
After john is dissapeared, talk to clark at evening, he will complain about being him too busy, because john is absent. After this, in menu appears clarks button
1692310489328.png
1692310924200.png

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheLewdKnight-0.9.17
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!

Maranuass

Feb 9, 2020
TheLewdKnight-0.9.19
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
It's funny that I am still a Patreon and the latest release is 0.9.17.
Remember people, don't torrent without VPN, I personally never thrust torrents anymore.

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
Remember people, don't torrent without VPN, I personally never thrust torrents anymore.
Even funnier stuff. I downloaded this 9.17(From your post) and inside the game in upper right corner, it stands for 0.9.15.
1692338707357.png
Though, it's not excluded they forgot to change number

Last edited:
Reactions: RyRa² and zggr74

landeaux

Sep 26, 2017
Where did 9.19 come from, anyway? The latest version available seems to be 9.17, but it still has bugs.

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
Wait, you're talking about the new scene ?
You have to restart from the beggining the game ?
1.I saw two scenes today with clark, one in the home is new, after this scene you can fuck him at office (This scene is old, like... old)
2. No, if you're from 9.17, If in 9.12, not sure. Seen swat soldiers? Then yes.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Yeah, I copied the version from the title, instead of what's on the package - also we don't necessarily test games, unless needed, so we trust that both uploaders and devs know how to count past 5 :)

I will amend the title and torrent name.

As for VPN - use one regardless.

As for our torrents - they are perfectly safe, unless the dev has planted some malicious code deep within the files (we scan only the executable).

3.40 star(s) 68 Votes