Nov 17, 2020
Has anyone got a full gallery save please? I've done everything in the game yet my gallery still has loads missing. Tried to download saves from a few previous posts but just received errors.

Isoldebaden

Jul 11, 2022
The F is the Stinge for? It makes her Stunned and after a while she masturbates and gets the defeated Scene.

reinyakuragi

May 21, 2022
does the game has no sound efect(during H scene) and character voice yet?
and what should i do to complete " it's time to go to the heroic raid again"?

ironlung

Dec 5, 2017
My game is broken, when the second barrier of the final boss comes up I can't proceed... the cards won't even pop up for me to fight him.

EDIT: Might be because I have 0.99 version, I'll try 0.9.12

EDIT 2: Still broken on 0.9.12 with same save...

Last edited:
Reactions: Isoldebaden

Dr.Mummy

Mar 1, 2022
hello, I've reached a place where I can't do anything, it's most likely a bug, I have to ask Jhon from room 111, but he resigned and is no longer in the building, the other mission would be to do lvl 6 at famous but I can't find anything to beat because I have the mission with John, still there was a mission before that was not finished, it was about infiltrating among the clowns, after I got the costume I didn't have anything left to do (probably I went to the motel and met that weirdo) if someone could guide me from here I would be very grateful:giggle:

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
In the massage office, how obtain sex acts in the right pannel. I can't obtain more than the 6 usual choices (from HJ to 69) ?

hanshans29

Aug 16, 2022
hello, I've reached a place where I can't do anything, it's most likely a bug, I have to ask Jhon from room 111, but he resigned and is no longer in the building, the other mission would be to do lvl 6 at famous but I can't find anything to beat because I have the mission with John, still there was a mission before that was not finished, it was about infiltrating among the clowns, after I got the costume I didn't have anything left to do (probably I went to the motel and met that weirdo) if someone could guide me from here I would be very grateful:giggle:

I'm stuck at the same spot. Maybe it's just that the game is only developed until there and further updates will bring the rest of the content? I hope so...

3.40 star(s) 68 Votes