Meatbug

Mar 26, 2020
Could anyone tell me what i'm supposed to do after the fake sluteralla was kidnapped?
The office is marked and i've talked to everyone there (Jane, Clark, John, Boss) but nothing happens now.
The log tells me to increase my fame level, but i can't do that either, cause therte's no icons anymore when i enter Hero Mode at night.
Am i missing something here?

Reactions: ironlung

Matthieu80

Apr 15, 2023
Hello everyone,

I need your help if you don't mind. I think my game has a bug...

I have the two quests "its time to start a new normal life" AND "I have to find out what is in room 111 (at night during hero raid)".

But I can't access the hero raid because of normal life.

I tried going to the office every day, coming home to eat and sleep for weeks. I've talked to all the characters, nothing helps...
Every time I go to the office I have to talk to the boss (I can't do otherwise I can't work). He talks on the phone (4 or 5 different sentences).
John always tells me the same thing...
I'm stuck ;(

Has anyone had the same problem? Have I missed something? Thanks for your help

(text translated google, sorry if there are mistakes or if it's not very understandable...)

PS : I've just read your message Meatbug. Apparently we have the same problem...

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
Hello everyone,

I need your help if you don't mind. I think my game has a bug...

I have the two quests "its time to start a new normal life" AND "I have to find out what is in room 111 (at night during hero raid)".

But I can't access the hero raid because of normal life.

I tried going to the office every day, coming home to eat and sleep for weeks. I've talked to all the characters, nothing helps...
Every time I go to the office I have to talk to the boss (I can't do otherwise I can't work). He talks on the phone (4 or 5 different sentences).
John always tells me the same thing...
I'm stuck ;(

Has anyone had the same problem? Have I missed something? Thanks for your help

(text translated google, sorry if there are mistakes or if it's not very understandable...)

PS : I've just read your message Meatbug. Apparently we have the same problem...
Apparently, if you have room 111 you're in chapter 4, when you didn't even killed boss biker. Its Catwoman bug - her "boss" event can be found early and causes troubles if you win fight with her. Did you cheat any your stats, btw? But in this part, at least john is available, haha. Try to do that, after losing to biker - Office -> works till noon -> boss -> she refuses to fuck him, because she is "normal life" now -> go full work out in gym -> scene in a shower with girl -> go home, next day -> food store, talk with old woman, go to the left side -> triggers fight -> go to temple -> back to store -> train in temple. Raids should be on.

P.S. your save is bugged anyway - swat soldiers and 111room should not be there until you kill biker, clown, and thug-girl. But because you kill catwoman in museum, quest chain launches in middle of final chapter.

Reactions: Matthieu80

BigSexy57

Apr 13, 2019
How to restore resulution of the game? It starts with tiny area in 1pixel and it can not be maximized anyhow.

PPPPP1981

Aug 2, 2023
hello everyone!

I am also stuck at the point "its time to start a new, normal life".

I have been to the food shop 100 times, having made 100 different variations before, but inside the store there is only the old woman
I don't know what else to try...

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
hello everyone!

I am also stuck at the point "its time to start a new, normal life".

I have been to the food shop 100 times, having made 100 different variations before, but inside the store there is only the old woman
I don't know what else to try...
Share your saves? Appdata/locallow/feodosiy/The lewd knight. Put in archive and attach

Last edited:

Unitedbmx69

Aug 30, 2019
Could anyone please advise what to do next:
I met an undercover agent near the motel, he confirmed that he is an agent and then went with the "client" on the car. What to do next? how to find him again or what to do to proceed with the storyline? There are no advises\tasks in the Note

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
Could anyone please advise what to do next:
I met an undercover agent near the motel, he confirmed that he is an agent and then went with the "client" on the car. What to do next? how to find him again or what to do to proceed with the storyline? There are no advises\tasks in the Note
Work as slut in motel area for next day. You'll see second girl goes to the car, undercover agent comes to you, and takes you to motel room, after talking -> roof -> look for an event with clown girl, succeed in stealing her suit, -> go back to roof -> do few raids until you see clown boss in tents area

Unitedbmx69

Aug 30, 2019
Work as slut in motel area for next day. You'll see second girl goes to the car, undercover agent comes to you, and takes you to motel room, after talking -> roof -> look for an event with clown girl, succeed in stealing her suit, -> go back to roof -> do few raids until you see clown boss in tents area
I've tried to work as a motel whore after that a few days, working a lot 20-30 times, a few days already passed but the agent doesn't come back.... Only one event that I had was a cat girl. I fight with her in the museum and then on the roof and that's all. The event with cat girl is same for me right now ( repeating twice )

Matthieu80

Apr 15, 2023
Apparently, if you have room 111 you're in chapter 4, when you didn't even killed boss biker. Its Catwoman bug - her "boss" event can be found early and causes troubles if you win fight with her. Did you cheat any your stats, btw? But in this part, at least john is available, haha. Try to do that, after losing to biker - Office -> works till noon -> boss -> she refuses to fuck him, because she is "normal life" now -> go full work out in gym -> scene in a shower with girl -> go home, next day -> food store, talk with old woman, go to the left side -> triggers fight -> go to temple -> back to store -> train in temple. Raids should be on.

P.S. your save is bugged anyway - swat soldiers and 111room should not be there until you kill biker, clown, and thug-girl. But because you kill catwoman in museum, quest chain launches in middle of final chapter.
Hello ,
What an answer! Thank you very much esxay !
To clarify, I didn't kill the catwoman but I fought her. And I've already met the swat soldiers.
I'll take your advice and hope it works. But tell me, if I do a new game, do I have to avoid the cat lady the whole time?

Thanks again for your answer, bye guys!

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
every night after the night raid, she always look dejected back home, is there a point in the game where that changes? I mean, i use the cheat, beat the shit out of the crims, still she looks sad

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
is this?? the lastest save is the foodshop_aufosave.
thanks for all
You killed catwoman on the roof. That's a bug. you shouldn't meet her before cartel boss. Game thinks you are in the end. Because of that. One of triggers after losing to biker doesn't activate properly (On the boss, mr. bastard), and trigger chain is broken. Try playing from 18.11___8.1___Gym. It looks safe. Other saves after this one - delete. They are broken
Hello ,
What an answer! Thank you very much esxay !
To clarify, I didn't kill the catwoman but I fought her. And I've already met the swat soldiers.
I'll take your advice and hope it works. But tell me, if I do a new game, do I have to avoid the cat lady the whole time?

Thanks again for your answer, bye guys!
Yes, you should avoid her. try to look post #3077 for more info

Last edited:

Trit0

Apr 17, 2018
when in the story are you supposed to learn the two new attacks?
and is there a scene involved?

18patinaatama

Jun 19, 2022
getting struk at reaching lvl 6 fame and not able to proceed after the tv show
exclamation sybol on the office but ntng happening there night raids r empty
anyone help pls?

ironlung

Dec 5, 2017
I can't even fucking joke about this. So right after I bugged my save by beating the jewel thief before I beat the two other bosses after biker, I went back to my old save. Then I went to try to trigger the motel part, and I get fucking bugged in that too...

3.40 star(s) 70 Votes