Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
is the version playable now? In the previous one, some events could no longer be triggered ?

Mar 31, 2020
I think I somehow broke quest progression on my save. Normal events no longer spawn during Hero Raids, and even though I'm Fame level 4, I can try to take on the final boss. And if I try to do that, I can't win the fight - I can stunlock the boss into oblivion and deplete his health, but he just ignores that until I run out of stuns.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Be careful if you have the first part of the Cartel Boss quest complete and have the Floor 111 Fakerella quest on the Night Raid at the same time, as the Fakerella seems to block the Night Raid from showing any entries so you can't finish the Cartel boss.

Mar 31, 2020
Be careful if you have the first part of the Cartel Boss quest complete and have the Floor 111 Fakerella quest on the Night Raid at the same time, as the Fakerella seems to block the Night Raid from showing any entries so you can't finish the Cartel boss.
That questline triggered on its own, and Night Raids were cut off immediatly after that. I think something broke bc I stumbled upon the museum event(and won the fight) long before I got the appropriate quest.

TheExordick

Sep 25, 2021
If anyone here is willing to contact the developer, tell him that having an xbox controller connected to pc forces the player controlled character to automatically walk towards a direction, making it impossible to stay still. This issue disappears when controller is disconnected from pc.
This also happens to me, but i have no controller attached to the laptop.
Though thanks to your comment i was able to identify the problem and it was the usb dongle from the mouse.... If i detach the dongle everything works fine... dunno why.

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
I don't know if it's a bug or just lazy work, but in the massage parlor, she's supposed to rub herself on the client's dick but instead does it on his chest.

kami desu ne

Feb 6, 2022
i dont know what im doing wrong here, it says go to the office on map , but task doesn't show anything, and the dialog are looped with the boss talking about floor 111 and the others talking about the kidnap, changed the day many times still same msg. am i doing something wrong ?
asdas.png asdasd.png dasdasd.png

topyaleans

Dec 25, 2019
i dont know what im doing wrong here, it says go to the office on map , but task doesn't show anything, and the dialog are looped with the boss talking about floor 111 and the others talking about the kidnap, changed the day many times still same msg. am i doing something wrong ?
View attachment 2807651 View attachment 2807652 View attachment 2807654
For me I was able to progress by continuing to go to the office and interacting with people. It's a grind. Do the work option in the boss office and then talk to him afterwards (you don't need to do the sex). You'll get more from him after you clean his office, or at least I did. Then eventually John is a key source of information because the Boss drags John into his office a few times and John knows where the fake Sluterella is. It took me multiple days in the office to get through it, and during this time no night raids were possible. But once John gives you the last piece of info the night event in the Office building becomes available.

Reactions: Yoli

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Not a fan of the name, I think Sluterella fit more, when you say Lewd Knight it makes me think of game of thrones/medieval knights.

junito

May 27, 2017
After the scene wwith the thief escape on the roof, there is more on this storyline? When back at the museu the scene repeats

Last edited:

kami desu ne

Feb 6, 2022
For me I was able to progress by continuing to go to the office and interacting with people. It's a grind. Do the work option in the boss office and then talk to him afterwards (you don't need to do the sex). You'll get more from him after you clean his office, or at least I did. Then eventually John is a key source of information because the Boss drags John into his office a few times and John knows where the fake Sluterella is. It took me multiple days in the office to get through it, and during this time no night raids were possible. But once John gives you the last piece of info the night event in the Office building becomes available.
I don't get the clean option, I enter and he is on the phone and after the call ends and he tells me to leave. I go to do the desk job,tried full day and half day, both results were same.

Mar 31, 2020
I don't get the clean option, I enter and he is on the phone and after the call ends and he tells me to leave. I go to do the desk job,tried full day and half day, both results were same.
Talk to John after talking to the boss. He's sitting near the archives.
On another note, is there any reason to buy the slut drug besides getting lewd scenes? Is it necessary for progression? Does it increase combat stats? Anything?

ddjn

Jul 23, 2017
Talk to John after talking to the boss. He's sitting near the archives.
On another note, is there any reason to buy the slut drug besides getting lewd scenes? Is it necessary for progression? Does it increase combat stats? Anything?
the more horny she is, the more damage she deals. However too much horniness and she might lose the fight

Reactions: hfhfmqdegojibfibof

topyaleans

Dec 25, 2019
You have to keep talking to other people in the office. John is key. It doesn't all happen at once. You talk to the boss and then to John and then to the boss and then to John again, in some sort of order like that. As I mentioned it took me nearly 5 days of going into the office until I unlocked the night event. You have to try different things in the office, like work until noon and then go into the boss office and work (clean) and then talk to him after. I might have some of the stuff out of order as I didn't memorize it, but you basically have to try various options to get the right conversation with the right person at the right time of day in order to trigger the next conversation with another person in the office. That is why it took multiple days for me. It's a grind.

junito

May 27, 2017
I find all new changes:
1. Second scene with Klark in house
2. Scene with SWAT after lose. Then you can get out from car or stay and see Game over ending
3. Scene with boss after lose (you can't win, he always restore health and it make bug with card)
4. New butt attack but you need play from beginning because old saves dont work correct
5. That all! Yes, he improve game texture but... i hope last update to ver. 1.0 will have more changelog and content
How to get the swat scene? When I lose just got the normal defeat scene
And what hell is the nre butt attack?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 69 Votes