micbmw

Oct 18, 2023
Does anyone know how to get the clown suit? I tried in the raid but nothing
On night raid, when you see questionmark, you need to see female clown. Then you need to choose right options, sorry I don't remember which one was correct. :p

Valg0

Jun 17, 2021
Does anyone have a save I can borrow so I can see the Kingpin/Swat etc. stuff?
I only have those from an old Version and apparently some things just don't trigger with it. I managed to get to fame 9 and all that by editing the save file but it doesn't seem to work for agility level 15 which you need for the museum job (despite the fact that I've actually grinded for the last few levels) so that is just a daily round of sneezing until the mission is called off.

Emiliooooo

Nov 4, 2021
Has anyone saved the beginning of the Circus mission?
Here are some I made during my playthrough, they're for windows. Also included if you or anyone else needs are Biker boss part 1, Cartel boss part 1 & 2 and the officemain2 one is right before the final boss at end game. I forgot to make one for second parts of Clown & Biker. Hope they work for you, goodluck.

micbmw

Oct 18, 2023
Alguém sabe como sair dessa parte?? Acredito que tenha a ver com aquele switch, mas não consigo clicar nele, não consigo fazer nada. View attachment 3054072
Of course, first you need to close the doors so the security guy will appear. After that, and scene with "mistress", you can click the lights off from the room, then close the door and...

Farfadux

Dec 28, 2022
Is the Android version bugged? I have reached a part where the game after work in the office simply stops showing me the controls, and selecting the resolution does not work. Also the game screen is smaller than my phone screen.

3.40 star(s) 68 Votes