BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
updated cheats fucking when
I played this game long time ago, maybe version 0.6. It was really grindy. Still the same or they improved how you grind?
If you want to 'skip' the grind as much as possible, use the latest version and play normally, then once you want to add $$$ or add stats, simply download the latest cheat-enabled version, port the save there, add whatever you want, then re-import the save to the latest version (I have done so and as it stands, it works well, but not guaranteed for future releases)

It's a pain in the ass to juggle two versions around, but it's better than having to endure the tedious grind that the dev has in place.

Reactions: bene123

Bahbuygg

Dec 21, 2022
There is no joystick or anything when im in cartel room, im stuck there anyone has solution?, and yeah i think it is bug because there is instruction to tell me pressing A and D button,

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
How do I make the main character sluttier? Can't do the "chakras" thing at the massage parlor and the webcam shows are all playing guitar, doesn't seem to progress ever.

Deepblume63

Jan 17, 2019
Why cant i press the "become hero" button? Im on android and everytime i press it it doesnt work, i grinded myself just to get to nothing

3.40 star(s) 68 Votes