hottubtime

Dec 18, 2021
ye is for the older one, i'll make a new one later :)
Also, when you use the cheats it reverts stats to an older version max. This sets you back a bunch if you use them late game on accident. (example - using max stats button when over level 12 sets you back to level 12)

KayDraemon

Jun 1, 2017
Can someone help me? My game is completely broken. I'm locked in the Cartel Boss' room and everything is bugged out.
My character walks on her own.
Conversation happens twice, always.
My character often appears in random spots during cutscenes
Even when I escape, I go to the scene with the cartel boss as if I've been caught.

I am playing the latest version: 0.9.17

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
Can someone help me? My game is completely broken. I'm locked in the Cartel Boss' room and everything is bugged out.
My character walks on her own.
Conversation happens twice, always.
My character often appears in random spots during cutscenes
Even when I escape, I go to the scene with the cartel boss as if I've been caught.

I am playing the latest version: 0.9.17
That's something new. Can we have a look at your saves? %AppData%\LocalLow\Feodosiy\The Lewd Knight
Put everything in archive and we'll take a look

BigSexy57

Apr 13, 2019
any news from the developers about the news of unity?
well, they have invented a brand new way of making games, they discovered how to create games for real, on a very new quality level, as they told, so now and only now you may finaly - recieve the same one new scene per year, which they call like delivering a highly quality and much quantiy of content.
be glad. feel joy. and pay money rn! ^_^

LordKrosis

Aug 27, 2021
Does anyone know what stat controls arousal in I'm trying to edit the save. How do you get to save the girl in the tower when arousal works so fast?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 68 Votes