DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
on Patreon latest version is 95.4, here it's written 95.3, there's no 95.3 among the dev's patreon posts. Is it a typo here?

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
So i played it and that's amazing, they made it slave training in the end, and instead of anabele, you control the final boss until this chapter is fully story progressed. And there is quite lot of scenes. But looks like game only contains captivity event yet. And it won't avoidable in the end of project, but i'm ok with that.

Reactions: spectre87

Liliyns

Jun 26, 2020
is there a way to see all the pictures? (idk how to explain it but i know when u make animations u add different pictures and that makes the animation that's what i wanna see) cause some of them are I wanna make them my wallpaper but idk where they are stored

• Wow
Reactions: LimEy2701

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
he fixed the broken hospital glitch, where you couldnt heal during a raid
I thought we used to have that and began to doubt I ever saw it, but I've been keeping up stats with the level so it hasn't been an issue or running out of health and keeping a full stock of choc bars.

spectre87

May 16, 2020
So i played it and that's amazing, they made it slave training in the end, and instead of anabele, you control the final boss until this chapter is fully story progressed. And there is quite lot of scenes. But looks like game only contains captivity event yet. And it won't avoidable in the end of project, but i'm ok with that.
I can't start the elixir phase for sluterella. how did you do it?

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
What is the changelog for this version and has there been updates for the cheats.

Brogmn

Feb 15, 2024
I can't start the elixir phase for sluterella. how did you do it?
If this is about what's at the end of the game, make progress until you can talk to her in prison about who helped her get extra strong.
(To talk instead of starting a scene, you might have to designate her torture scheme as resting for the day first? I haven't played around with the current final chapter much)

She'll eventually admit she got help from somewhere and it'll start up a sequence where I believe you talk to her old boss, which triggers something new where the biker guy will get an option to have the to kidnap a fan to meet sluterella in her prison cell. Forget how much I had done prior to that being an option, but keep making progress and eventually the option to get that started will appear. After you task the biker on bringing a fan to see her, I think that's when you can pick 'Elixir' as an option (should be able to bring a fan to see her at least twice)

Reactions: M.Ed
3.40 star(s) 68 Votes