kushanagi

Nov 17, 2018
Guys, i can't find how to become hero at night.. I try to click everything on the city map and have no clue. Anyone help me with this?

Birthday

Nov 5, 2017
Okay, I think my game is bugged. People keep talking about Night Raids, but I have no idea how to unlock them and my Fame is stuck at Level 0.

Chartog

Jan 12, 2019
Okay, I think my game is bugged. People keep talking about Night Raids, but I have no idea how to unlock them and my Fame is stuck at Level 0.
Fame seems bugged, also loss to the gangsters is still bugged. For night raids skip time to the evening.

derpmcderp

May 30, 2020
On the map screen, click wait box and then pick evening, the night raid will be an option at the top of the screen around evening time.

Crow101

Oct 16, 2020
Changed logs
1) Final boss branch until black screen with to be continued. You can start new game Tower Jail

2) Circus work - I wanted to make it longer, extend the clowns branch, but it would take even more time Т_Т You can start new game "Clowns" if you want to just check it.

3) Suits - yes, it works only for walking model and a model in battle. There's a reason we couldn't add costumes all this time. However, I have been asked about this many times, so I added it. Phone menu - suits. I left the unavailable costumes for the cheat version (They will work only in the battle like new hero suit).

Awesome game!
Also .95.4 fixes are (Hospital fxd, skip time in Tower raid has been added, cartel lose fxd).

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
about the crime night or whatever it called to I have to wait until 6 am everytime so that event end its taking to long

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
I can't start the elixir phase for sluterella. how did you do it?
You need to keep talking to her, do all tasks in the city (Sucks, because you have to wait till 6:00), ask biker to bring fans to her, and then button will be available.

3.40 star(s) 68 Votes