HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Only "take a shower" is still in my journal but I cannot trigger the scene where she moves to a bigger desk. I don't know if these are related or is there another flag I need to trigger to get that scene?

goodlewd2

Jun 4, 2020
Only "take a shower" is still in my journal but I cannot trigger the scene where she moves to a bigger desk. I don't know if these are related or is there another flag I need to trigger to get that scene?
Legend has it that if that you go to work late for couple of days then the boss man will call you and after some punishment will give you big desk job. Ive tried it for a while but no luck.

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
I did do a couple late days, maybe I'll do more. I've found that the best trigger is to ff time to 11:50, then run to work.

dragodude89

Dec 26, 2017
Need help. Not letting me progress after first biker boss battle. Says to go to the gym, have and nothing happens

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I hate the damn battle.. there is no damn way to not get hit.. so die and you can't skip the damn tutorial.. I'm glad I can skip it for any other time.. because the battle system is awful.

goodlewd2

Jun 4, 2020
Need help. Not letting me progress after first biker boss battle. Says to go to the gym, have and nothing happens
Hi, You also need to see the monk who will unlock your new fighting styles. its the temple at bottom right corner of the main map.

berjerker

Jul 19, 2020
i can't play the game, after she wakes up from the dream the game gets blurred and a text bar appears with Annie's name russian, when i press space to skip it it just reopens again

Sith161

Apr 5, 2019
i can't play the game, after she wakes up from the dream the game gets blurred and a text bar appears with Annie's name russian, when i press space to skip it it just reopens again
use enter or LMB on the text instead, kind weird game play design lol

Alice12

Dec 20, 2017
I seem to have encountered a bug..I'm trying to buy the new suit and it's said it costs 2000$ but when I tried to buy it, the prof said I don't have enough money even though I clearly have 5000$

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes