mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
As your journal is supposed to tell you at that point, you have to reach a new hero-rank. After your second promotion you will be contacted.

I have a bug in the boss-fight, every time his hp should reach zero it turns to 20 instead. Does anyone else have this problem?
That's intended. You're supposed to lose the fight. It's quite a bit of an odd choice gameplay wise (giving him an OP attack or similar would be less frustrating), but after you lose the fight the story goes on and you know it's supposed to happen.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
No wonder i couldnt find it, the name of the Thread was changed.. Well i am gonna try it again last time i tried it, it was a very old version.

zebze

Aug 13, 2017
it's a great game but it kept crashing. hope they can manage the bugs at the 4th version

Meep Poncho

Jan 1, 2018

Hello everyone!
Initially it was supposed to be version 0.4. But I certainly would not have had time to do it. Because of it, I decided not to postpone it for a long time, but as quickly as possible to build and show you a "preview" of everything that will be in version 0.4. Unfortunately, even this took too long, and instead of the first days of January, which I had hoped for, I managed to finish work on 0.39 just now.
Why did it happen this way? In order to build the first events, I had to write a basic script for all other events, i.e. to do, probably, 70% of the work (at least, I hope that this is how I continue to really only have to cut and paste the rest of the art).
This update adds 2 new activities in the city - these are two new ways to earn money, webcam and a massage parlor.
How to get to them?
Both branches begin after the first meeting with Professor Dicks, when Anabel is tasked with "finding a way to earn money."
Massage: when leaving the professor's location, you will see a sign that will tell you that the location of the massage parlor is now available to you. Just go there from 4 pm to 10 pm.
Webcam: after meeting with the professor, go to the office. There you will be met by Jane, who will tell you about the webcam site. After that, you will be able to access webcam events in the bed menu in your house.
Both branches have first events and currently end with a recurring "routine work" event. Do not think that these are too "light" events, both branches will develop to more interesting ones (art above is from future webcam events) :)

IGP

Jul 2, 2017
the second event is not opening from the web. What steps should be taken

Shadowj

Jul 17, 2017
New events looks very promising both. The one that will be more satisfying for players will be the Massage since it's more "rewarding" at first, the webcam only gets to guitar I believe, but it's hella fun watching the comments haha. Looking forward to seeing the evolution of those events.

Reactions: byedark

spike017

Aug 13, 2019
I have downloaded the new 0.39 version of the game. Couldn't even start a new game. Crashed within the first screen. Tried it a couple of times. Same bug. Deleted the game. Sorry, dev

Reactions: Sweet Perversion

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018

Hello everyone!
Initially it was supposed to be version 0.4. But I certainly would not have had time to do it. Because of it, I decided not to postpone it for a long time, but as quickly as possible to build and show you a "preview" of everything that will be in version 0.4. Unfortunately, even this took too long, and instead of the first days of January, which I had hoped for, I managed to finish work on 0.39 just now.
Why did it happen this way? In order to build the first events, I had to write a basic script for all other events, i.e. to do, probably, 70% of the work (at least, I hope that this is how I continue to really only have to cut and paste the rest of the art).
This update adds 2 new activities in the city - these are two new ways to earn money, webcam and a massage parlor.
How to get to them?
Both branches begin after the first meeting with Professor Dicks, when Anabel is tasked with "finding a way to earn money."
Massage: when leaving the professor's location, you will see a sign that will tell you that the location of the massage parlor is now available to you. Just go there from 4 pm to 10 pm.
Webcam: after meeting with the professor, go to the office. There you will be met by Jane, who will tell you about the webcam site. After that, you will be able to access webcam events in the bed menu in your house.
Both branches have first events and currently end with a recurring "routine work" event. Do not think that these are too "light" events, both branches will develop to more interesting ones (art above is from future webcam events) :)
Win
CAn you pls make a mac port of latest version?

Reactions: Ferstrike

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
I haven't been following, does he still release 32bit Windows binaries? Those run much better on Wine, so if they'll be uploaded at some point I'll wait for them.

Also, guessing I'll have to wait for the cheat file to be ported for it to work on this version?

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes