extract and overwrite the file in "The Lewd Knight_Data\Managed"

From the phone menu:

F1 Full fatigue,hunger and HP
F2 9999 money
F3 All items
F4 Max Popularity
F5 Max Stats
F6 All skills
Gave it a shot, not sure if its already there because I loaded this up and started playing right away, but the Aerobics scene at home doesn't work. Gives me a dev console pop up and there is no stat change happening.

Nice option though, mostly for games like this I play a lot I use it for money and though it takes a few seconds for changes to show up it's a nice little cheat.

lygarx

Feb 13, 2017
after the very first day of waking up and before going to the bathroom. the closet at home no longer has the underwear option. temple training freezes on version 0.3.5 you can no longer speak to padomay without selfdestruct freezing the game

goodlewd2

Jun 4, 2020
after the very first day of waking up and before going to the bathroom. the closet at home no longer has the underwear option. temple training freezes on version 0.3.5 you can no longer speak to padomay without selfdestruct freezing the game
Yes and the dev knows these bugs. thats why he encourages multiple saves, both your bugs can be passed to continue story line. btw can i ask where you've reached in your story?

you do have this option of clothes from closet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you have used noxtek cheat codes then it might crash your game and stop story progress

cookie jar

Oct 14, 2017
you do have this option of clothes from closet
if you have used noxtek cheat codes then it might crash your game and stop story progress
Actually the crash
can occur even when you do not use the cheats.
There are a couple other bugs as well. In my case I have equipment disappearing left and right whenever I close the game and load a save, so I have to rebuy those items. The whip remains always availlable no mtter how often I buy it, but snce it remains "bought" in that case, other than the armor for example, this doesn't really bother me. Having to buy the armor upgrades again however is less fun.
In addition some of the goals keep switching. Sometimes there are none left, sometimes new ones pop up.
Also I got stuck because my popularity is frozen just before level 3.
Which means my stats are limited to lvl 9, which in return means I can't fulfill one of my goals.

Overall it seems that parts of the save system and some triggers are not working properly. That aside however, since it is a work in developement and finding these problems buried in the code can be a real pain, I have to give my compliments to the developer for a fun game with good artork that isn't the 3657th iteration of the same 3D models.

jakeo06667

Jul 26, 2020
Wow this game is super bugged. I've bought the armor so many times and it keeps falling off, can't buy the upgraded versions either (it keeps saying I don't have enough money, even when I do), quests keep popping up on phone but when I go to locations I can't complete them, save files auto-default to Russian, after boss fight can't seem to train at temple anymore (when I try to engage with monk, it does nothing and I can't do anything except close out game and redo everything), and the game keeps putting me into developer mode. I think I'm going to wait before trying this game again.

Aug 8, 2017
Ok after hell a lot of grinding my skills and stats I was able to keep alive till the dawn of the raid. The girl looks defeated in the animation and I do not understand..did I fail it somehow? How to meet the chief of the motor bike? Great game, but grind is awful. Also the game is lacking...some spirit.
As your journal is supposed to tell you at that point, you have to reach a new hero-rank. After your second promotion you will be contacted.

I have a bug in the boss-fight, every time his hp should reach zero it turns to 20 instead. Does anyone else have this problem?

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes