neotel

Aug 13, 2017
Answer 1- No you can't (maybe it's available in future update)
Answer 2 - Go to office and inside office you saw a girl which is setting on desk talk to her she ,she mentions about webcem ,after that go to your room and click on bed now you se an laptop icon click on it
After that again click on laptop icon and continue doing it until you get option like fap , ass ,pussy
For the webcam - how many times must you go throught the guitar playing to unlock the fap options/ are there other unlock requirements eg fame lvl?

CloneAlias

Mar 26, 2020
Are you supposed to lose the fight with the Biker Boss? I have been fighting him for a hour but he won’t die, he just keeps healing.

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Games so buggy, do the shower with the girl at the gym, it still says to take a shower after, shower at the gym again shower at home still says to take one. Beat the boss and then it gives me a whole list of new tasks(ones I did already) and says the boss escaped from jail and wants me to go beat the boss again. I've had enough of this buggy mess

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Three questions:

1. How do you unlock the scenes with the boss? I used to be able to blow him by working until noon but now she just says she has all her weapons and doesn't need to, I have yet to access the sex scenes with him.

Edit: somehow this just works. I went back one last time to check and all three options are available, there was no dialogue to signal this change

2. I have seen in screenshots that people have all the options unlocked on the right for the massage, but for me the blowjob and sex are only available when one of them sometimes asks for it. What's up with that?

3. Is there a scene for losing to the biker boss the second time? There was no surrender option and when I lost it just dumped me to the main menu.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
The teacher's field from the temple. I go to the professor to buy consumables I buy everything that is. But in addition to improving the Suit No. 2 can't buy says that the money is not enough ??? Seriously, it costs 2000 and I have 2000 available. BUG ? or a little later ?
11.jpg 1.jpg
2.jpg 3  %(.jpg

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
If the game continues to evolve, there should be more content in the future.
After all, this author already has a good game called - (My little angel).

EagleDye

Nov 18, 2018
Cheats WIP for 0.40
(to unzip copy and paste in "The Lewd Knight_Data\Managed")

F12 str agi and sta to 12
F11 all skills
F10 all items
F1 max fatigue+hunger+hp
F2 9999 money
F3 Max Famous
i am tried copy and pasting, trying to transfer manually but it kept saying "Winrar can only add files to rar or zip files"

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
How many times does one have to repeat the tidious massage and online stuff until anything worth "playing" happens? Any way to shorten that?

EDIT: I mean really. It is just ridiculous! I did the massage stuff some 40 times, the online stuffsome 20 times - this just can't be real!

Last edited:

nowmymail

Nov 30, 2018
Someone tell me the pc controls...i am not able to interact with anything..stuck on shower...i dont know what to press...

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
You unlock it after you lose from the biker boss. When you go to get groceries and you fight a bandit you will be given the quest.
What conditions trigger/unlock the event with bandit in groceries (after you lose from the biker boss)?

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes