DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
why sorry
you need to paste it
Local disk C/ user / <your username>/ app data / local low / feodosiy / The Lewd Knight
your save unlock all the scene with office boss and webcam, but why cant i accept the clients at massage parlor for lewd stuffs?

Fake_Emo_Jace

Nov 8, 2020
Hey I just downloaded the game and I keep getting a weird bug or glitch, the game just appears in this weird tiny screen far away with some of the UI where it should be, is this just a bug with my download? I downloaded it from two different sources already so IDK
1622130209895.png

GothSummer

Aug 27, 2017
Is there like an overview or a walkthrough how to get the scenes?
Like is there anything else with the boss at the office besides the blowjob for example?
Does the Camshowstuff change into something more spicy than her playing a few songs with her guitar?

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
your save unlock all the scene with office boss and webcam, but why cant i accept the clients at massage parlor for lewd stuffs?
can you share something so i can check because I check it ,everything is fine

GothSummer

Aug 27, 2017
I like the concept of the game, although it is kind of silly how gullible she is, considering her "Crime Fighting Outfit" but I love it. But the game seriously needs some cumshots in the Animations, the messier the better imo.

IGP

Jul 2, 2017
question are only three sex positions in the massage or have a continuation there is more

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
the gallery is working well, everything is even already unlocked

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
i think it has something to do with resolution , because when i open it i see the edges of only two options in the gallery ( one is back to main i guess) and the other is shower scene. im gonna try to tweak it
ah i see the problem, works only in 1920x1080, any lower res cut off the buttons

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes