jjjtan

Apr 20, 2020
so uh in the new game i cant walk the little girl in the intro? it says wasd/shift for movement but it doesn't do anything. Any help on this?

Badzone

Dec 18, 2017
I cannot move the character using WASD, and if I start a New Game+ the game changes to Russian...

I love the art of his games and the plots are originals, but his games are always full of bugs and at some point unplayable.
This guy needs to start working with a proper coder ASAP!

harouxin

Mar 5, 2018
Where are the save files for this game? It seems like I don't have an app data folder on my computer and I can't fine where the files are saved.

15scavenger

Sep 12, 2019
New Game Option is bonkers.....cant start ...from the start...keyboard commands dont work...assistance anyone..please...first time player here

Reactions: PUTIN_PNH

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It's frozen on the opening screen. No menu, nothing. Doesn't do anything. No button does anything. I did download the cheat and replace the old assembly file. Not sure if that caused it. It's the PC version. Any ideas?

When I used the cheat file, it wouldn't go passed the main menu. Now that I redownloaded it, and tried it without the cheat file, it won't let me move the character anywhere. The buttons don't work. I pushed every key on my keypad, too. lol
I had to CTL/ALT/DEL and use task manager to close it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: PUTIN_PNH
3.40 star(s) 69 Votes