jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Games still buggy, says next thing is get 4 fame, yet I can't get anymore fame, I also beat that biker boss then I wants me to fight him again and just keeps repeating?

reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
The Lewd Knight 0.45 (content) - Early acces build
Hello everyone!
I'm still working on some little things that constantly appear right after fixing something else> <But it probably doesn't make sense to wait even longer, you have been wanting to see this update for a long time and at the moment it is ready. Several people have passed it, so I hope you don't have any problems.
Added location "Bikers Bar". There you can find a new way to make money and have a little drink ^ _ ^ So, there is strip events + drink event. I think we will make a bit more, but now it is. End of strip events is a recurring event where you can choose which animation to run.
The bar will be available at 2 level of fame, right after the first meeting with the detective.
This is just build for internal testers, ofc its full of bugs and possible even can't running. Maybe wait few weeks for stable build is better.

But I already tested it and it run fine :rolleyes:

reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
there are more scenes apart from the
strip and ending up drunk?
No, 0.45 contains drunk scene, strip dance (repeat until the game show menu in left corner) and some bugfixes from earlier build. Right now this build under testing and in past few weeks planning to release 0.45 stable.

I suggest to support . He doing great job but there are not so much patreons behind him. But he promising get this work done anyway.

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
No, 0.45 contains drunk scene, strip dance (repeat until the game show menu in left corner) and some bugfixes from earlier build. Right now this build under testing and in past few weeks planning to release 0.45 stable.

I suggest to support . He doing great job but there are not so much patreons behind him. But he promising get this work done anyway.
Also, small add on, there's an animation for the cum and cum covered design for the massage parlor actions.

Reactions: reaper-kun

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
Does anyone have a walkthrough? After victory over first biker boss on the rooftop (or loss), in the journal it says "go to gym" and "try to lead a normal life". I have all my stats maxed, so when I go to the gym I can "train", but nothing happens. I also can't go to night raids any more. What to do?

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes