jjjtan

Apr 20, 2020
Tried the mobile version. Still laggy. However on the plus side, I was able to walk unlike in the PC version. On the other hand, I can't talk to the mom. Both seems to work in the new game+ tho

kinmack

Apr 8, 2019
The update is absolutely unplayable. In the massage parlor, the action stops and you can only exit with a combination of three keys. PS Sorry, English is not my native language.
Обновление абсолютно не играбельно. В массажном салоне действие останавливается и выйти можно только с комбинацией из трех клавиш. П.С. Извините, английский не мой родной язык.

001.png 002.png

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Am I doing something wrong or is the massage parlor an awful grind of watching the same 2 frames of animation over and over again?

harouxin

Mar 5, 2018
Does anyone know why I can't find the save file? I go to C:\Users\username but then there is no app data file.

Bassmass

Dec 21, 2018
Save has bugged out on me, got stuck in a boss battle where he wasn't taking damage and I couldn't flee. Closed the window and then realised I hadn't saved in ages. Any complete saves going about?

3xac7

Dec 10, 2018
So far I discovered following scenes in the new update:
- bar unlocked
- striptease novice dance
- striptease expert dance
- bar drunk fuck

Anything more to find?

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
Hello.
Any saves from previos day is not showing in load list. And yes saves were noncorupted and working. They just impossible to load next day.
Someone got a way to fix it?

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes